Eir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eir

My 3 year old daughter is having heart surgery (thankfully catheterization and not open chest) in April, and I would like to build a relationship with Eir before then so I can ask her help in my daughter's healing process. Anyone have suggestions on how to approach her? Any experiences with her? Also, since I'm building a relationship with Thor, is it OK to ask Eir to help with healing and Thor for his protection? Thanks!

Re: Eir

Here's a site I found that might be helpful:

Since Eir is one of Frigg's handmaidens, and Frigg is the goddess of mothers and children, you might consider invoking her, too. As for Thor, well, he's good to call upon for most anything. And his hammer, Mjolnir, has great healing power.
    I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and Country
    Tribe of my Tribe
    Clan of my Clan
    Kin of my Kin
    Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
    And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Re: Eir

Thank you so much. That site is definitely helpful. I will make sure to call on Frigg too. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
      X