X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What thit be?

I'll start from the beginning.
    Yesterday I had an argument with my parents. It wasn't very significant. But these arguments seem to appear more often than before.

This night I saw Djehuty on the left, Ma'at in the middle and Bast on the right. All in front of me. All smiling.
    Ma'at told me: "You must continue no matter what." With a soft voice. Bastet noded.
    Djehuty laughed a little, so his laughing was barely heard. With a wider smile he put his right hand on my left shoulder.

Then I woke up. And saw my (currently) 2.3 year old sister asking me to turn on the TV.
    To be honest, I don't think this dream is somehow connected with anything.
    Any ideas will be most welcome.

Thanks ahead.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S.
    The correct title should be: "What can this be?"
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Re: What thit be?

I would write it down and reflect on what situations are occuring in your life. They seem to think you need to continue something what that is you have to think on.

Comment

It's not related to your dad finding out about your paganism?
      ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
      Seen the desert and the birds
      You cut your hair short
      Like a shush to an insult
      The world had been yelling
      Since the day you were born
      Revolting with anger
      While it smiled like it was cute
      That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by loststarshine View Post
        I would write it down and reflect on what situations are occuring in your life. They seem to think you need to continue something what that is you have to think on.
        I think it was a sort of encouragement. The evens that happened afterwards were a little bit better than the ones before.

Originally posted by Heka View Post
        It's not related to your dad finding out about your paganism?
        No, Heka - my father discovered about my being pagan yesterday. The dream was some moths ago.
        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post

No, Heka - my father discovered about my being pagan yesterday. The dream was some moths ago.
          I totally missed the date of your post. Thought this was a new thread, my apologies

Maybe there is something to be said for this thread coming back at this particular time though? The question remained unanswered then because it was not yet needed, and yet today it resurfaces and you a reminded of it?

Coincidence?

RIP

You cut your hair short
          Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
            I totally missed the date of your post. Thought this was a new thread, my apologies

Maybe there is something to be said for this thread coming back at this particular time though? The question remained unanswered then because it was not yet needed, and yet today it resurfaces and you a reminded of it?

Coincidence?
            Nah, it's ok.
            Perhaps it's a coincidence, or perhaps there is something to do with the present. Something tells me that it's both at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
              Nah, it's ok.
              Perhaps it's a coincidence, or perhaps there is something to do with the present. Something tells me that it's both at some point.
              Both, sounds good!

RIP

You cut your hair short
              Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

[QUOTE=Gleb;155809]I think it was a sort of encouragement. The evens that happened afterwards were a little bit better than the ones before

[\QUOTE]

encouragement i agree.

Comment

Working...
                X