This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looken for some knowledge

Well for a while know I've followed Odin since he just really called to me , I guess I've been interested in it because I'm curious what and how my ancestors worshipped the gods, guess I'm just looking for some facts on heathenry and odinism I'm still somewhat new and don't know were to look for more info on this, so any input would be nice
    Knowledge is the key to eternity. Not bowing before a deity not grovling at the feet of a messiah. Knowledge is power beyond mesure - satanic witch

Re: looken for some knowledge

Are you interested in info on the historical worship or a more modern take?
    Last edited by Odahviing; 25 Sep 2014, 22:57. Reason: Damn you autocorrect.

Comment

Start here:

Jotun's Bane Kindred is an Asatru or Heathen kindred in the Kansas City Area. JBK built and maintains the Temple of Our Heathen Gods resource website. We provide hundreds of free books in our on-line Temple Library. Images of the Aesir, Vanir, and other Asatru subjects can be found in our Asatru Artwork Archive. We have resources for finding other Asatruars and Heathens in your local area. Our website is always growing and improving. This page shares 100's of free books on Asatru and Heathenry.
      I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and Country
      Tribe of my Tribe
      Clan of my Clan
      Kin of my Kin
      Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
      And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
        Thanks rick , and yeah a little of the old and some of the modern ,
        Knowledge is the key to eternity. Not bowing before a deity not grovling at the feet of a messiah. Knowledge is power beyond mesure - satanic witch

Comment

Firstly hello. For me I started with The Poetic Eddas. Also the

Comment

Working...
          X