X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favourite Quotes

I'll start:

What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Re: Favourite Quotes

HP Lovecraft

If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences.

Men of broader intellect know that there is no sharp distinction betwixt the real and the unreal...

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Creative minds are uneven, and the best of fabrics have their dull spots.

also, see siggy!
    -=Ex Ignorantia Ad Sapientiam; E Luce Ad Tenebras=-

My art and writing http://khaotyk-artwerx.tk/
    (whole site is marked adult, the adult and gore sections are in their own section so you can opt not to view them, adult and/or gore stories are marked with an *)

Comment

"Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors where there were only walls. "

"Life is without meaning. You bring the meaning to it. The meaning of life is whatever you ascribe it to be. Being alive is the meaning. "

~Joseph Campbell

Comment

my favorite is my sig I hope everyone understands the meaning i get from it. none of my RL friends get it lol to deep for them.
        "Close your eyes, take 20 paces farther than you thought nessesary and just when you think you've lost your way completely.. you'll be there. open your eyes" Alice Hoffman

Comment

A lot of my favorite quotes are from Ishamel

Comment

mine is in my sig to maybe not as deep as everone elses but it is my fav
            Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.
            Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

~Henry Rollins
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Here are some of mine:

All that is required for evil to triumph is that good men do nothing.

The most dangerous creation is the man with nothing to lose.

The man who never made a mistake never made anything.

Never let the bastards grind you down.

www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish. ~ Unknown

Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

My Wife's favourite : I may be deaf, but i ain't daft!

Charity should not be practiced for heavenly reward, it should be practiced because it needs doing! ~ unknown.

M

In the end, only you know if you were right or wrong, so tolerate others beliefs, no matter how wrong, they may be right...

Comment

Every man has a price but most would sell their souls for nothing at all-from "the wyrmling hord" by David Farland
                      Circe

Comment

Cake or death?
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=139.msg1042#msg1042 date=1286783637]
                          ~Henry Rollins
                          [/quote]

I LIKE this.

Comment

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where you go...

Dr. Seuss

Comment

No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Working...
                              X