Gem stones and crystals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gem stones and crystals

So how do these two work? I know there are people here that do divination with the help of crystals and/or gem stones. How do you do it?

Are there any specific crystals and gem stones for this? Are there different stones and crystals for different cases?
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Re: Gem stones and crystals

I've done Lithomancy before, so I can answer from my point of experience and how my grandmother taught me to do it.

-I take 13 similar sized smooth stones, and charge them with my emotional intent and energy. This is done by holding them bare-handed in meditation and focusing on the feel and shape of each one. Once that's done with, I place them in a pouch and then cast the stones onto a mapped cloth. It's a white cloth that I've marked with the cardinal directions. The directions have their own meanings (this depends on what you've chosen them to be, except for center, as I was taught that was always The Present.) An example would be East is The Future.
    -7 of the stones represent astrological signs. You must be familiar with astrological and gemstone/crystal correspondence in order to know which stones to use. The other 6 stones represent health, home, family, money, love, and temporary news. Again, it's helpful to know the correspondences for each stone.
    -Depending on where the stones have landed (N,E,S,W,C), how close they are to each other, you could then go on interpret the outcome and meaning.

Note: There are other forms of gemstone/crystal divination-- but this is the one I've dealt with most. I'm sure others here will be able to tell you of the other forms too.
    Last edited by Noir; 13 Jan 2015, 16:03.
    "By yarrow and rue, and my redcap too."

Comment

Working...
    X