Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frumples and Scaler Waves; Does anyone know about either of these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frumples and Scaler Waves; Does anyone know about either of these?

So I was cleaning out my jewelry box today and I found an old necklace that I had bought at some kind of arts and crafts fair back when I was living in Florida.

It's a frumple; when I wear it, I feel energized, like when I've had just a little too much caffeine. The lady I bought it from said that it raises your body's vibrations. She said that it could help with studying, so I decided to go ahead and buy one and give it a try. I figured that even if it didn't work, it was still an interesting little handmade pendant. I soon found that it does have some kind of effect on me similar to caffeine, but without the jitters.

I've always kind of wondered what it is about the necklace that causes the effect that it does; it could, admittedly, just be a placebo effect, but I honestly don't think that's the case. When I have it on, even if I've forgotten I'm wearing it, I can't fall asleep. Also, if I wear it too long, it will give me a headache, and I'm not prone to headaches.

Seeing the necklace again (I'd forgotten I had it), made we wonder about it again. So I googled and found that lady's website. She doesn't talk about how they work very much, but I did find the following quote there:

I know FRUMPLES are all hand made by me and I know they get accelerated and then sit in a scaler wave to infuse the acceleration.
    I think, from the google searches I've tried, that scaler is misspelled and should be scalar. But beyond that, the information is kind of confusing.

Does anyone know anything about this or have personal experience? Or can point me too a website with good information about these scalar waves?

I'm very curious

Re: Frumples and Scaler Waves; Does anyone know about either of these?

I'm going to be honest here and say that I feel that this lady is a little kooky.

I've just had a read of the home page of her site and what she's saying is vague and a bit all over the place. She says that there was a machine that "accelerated" her "Frumples"...and that they sit under a scalar wave... Just sounds a little off to me, but I'm also perhaps rather skeptical when it comes to things like this.

Comment

I know, it doesn't seem very likely and she does come off as being flakey. If I hadn't felt something from the necklace, I'd probably be a lot more skeptical as well.

I don't actually think she even knows how they work, honestly, and I think that's why her writing about them is so all over the place. Here's a page from a little booklet that came with the necklace:

Yes, I know it makes her seem even more flakey that she calls herself the frumple queen, but the important part is that she just makes the clay part of the necklace, she sends them to someone else to be 'empowered'.

I do admit there's a chance this is just a placebo effect, but I like to research things and now I'm interested in these scalar waves.

I've been having trouble finding websites that describe them in simple terms, so that's why I thought I'd try asking here.

Comment

I googled 'scalar waves'- first hit:

A scalar wave is a purported type of electromagnetic wave that works outside physics as we know it.

Others went on describing them as 'super radio waves that only exist in the vacuum of space' or as 'Tesla waves' which no one understands, but the Soviet Union managed to weaponize somehow in the '80s...
        I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and CountryTribe of my Tribe
        Clan of my Clan
        Kin of my Kin
        Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
        And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Working...
        X