Making new candels out of old ones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making new candels out of old ones

IMG_20150126_124243.jpgIMG_20150126_124249.jpgIMG_20150126_124256.jpgIMG_20150126_142058.jpg

I used red candels and lilac ones this time. The red candels which I made, has been given some rose smell

Have many other colours also, so I guess another evening for more candel making will be soon

Re: Making new candels out of old ones

Nifty!
    My candles always burn down to nothing, so I can't do this; I think because I burn them in holders or jars? Or because I mostly buy cheap ones from the Dollar Tree? I'm not sure why exactly, but they always burn all of their wax.

Comment

My candles tunnel badly, so I usually have wax left over. What's the best way to make them into new candles?
      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by SleepingCompass View Post
        Nifty!
        My candles always burn down to nothing, so I can't do this; I think because I burn them in holders or jars? Or because I mostly buy cheap ones from the Dollar Tree? I'm not sure why exactly, but they always burn all of their wax.
        Maybe you just are very good at fully use the candels If there are any wax left in jars or holdes, simply remove The wax by holding the jars or placing it in hot water.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
        My candles tunnel badly, so I usually have wax left over. What's the best way to make them into new candles?
        I am not any expert on this theme. However I tend to use a knife to cut the old cabdel into small pices, this way it is quicker to melt them. But if the candel is vert difficult to cut, then place it in a old tomato box or glass box and place it into a hot water pan, make sure that the water does not boil. Simply use a fork to gently remove The twick.

Comment

We have more info over in this thread.
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
            We have more info over in this thread.
            Thanks for sharing

Comment

Working...
            X