Planetary Hour vs Planetary Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Planetary Hour vs Planetary Day

Let's say you are performing a ritual pertaining to a particular planet, but you are unable to find time to do so on the corresponding planetary day and hour. Is it better to go with the day, or the hour? For example, if I want to do a ritual involving mercury, is it better to do it on Wednesday, on an hour that isn't the hour of mercury; or on another day of the week, during one of mercury's hours?

Re: Planetary Hour vs Planetary Day

TBH, I don't think it matters. Do the spell or ritual when its needed. If there is any sort of boost from planetary alignment, IMO, its negligible to your will.
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Planetary Hour vs Planetary Day

I agree with thalassa in the matter. I feel those who really focus on the "right time of alignment" don't do a lot of workings. In my own personal work, I do not wait for "Mars to be perfectly aligned with Jupiter on the last day of the harvest." It is really whenever is best for you. There are times where I will do certain things though, for example, charging my crystals and runes during the full moon, or creating a new set of runes that night. But if that day is really busy for me, I'll end up doing it some other day. You don't have to have authentic timing to produce authentic workings.
      "In the shade now tall forms are advancing,
      And their wan hands like snowflakes in the moonlight are gleaming;
      They beckon, they whisper, 'Oh! strong armed in valor,
      The pale guests await thee - mead foams in Valhalla.'"
      - Finn's Saga

http://hoodednorseman.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
      X