PDA

View Full Version : Hard Times

Riothamus12
16 May 2015, 11:04
I haven't said much recently, but I've fallen on hard times. I've had to move back home with my parents, I'm trying to find a new job, but we're very close to losing our home. I don't know what else beyond the obvious. My family and I need help. I'm not asking to made wealthy, but I need help. I'm not asking for money either. I'm just asking for whatever prayers or invocations can be made on our behalf. No more, no less. I'm not sure what else to do beyond keep looking for work, praying, and scrimping. I plan to make a more grand gesture in hopes that the Divine will help keep our heads above water, but if anyone else can offer some kind of aid, no matter how intangible, it would be greatly appreciated.

MaskedOne
16 May 2015, 11:54
May your fortune and that of your kin improve.

cesara
19 May 2015, 08:41
Wishing you and yours energy for enough....enough shelter....enough subsistence....to sustain you all. :)

thalassa
19 May 2015, 10:02
Wishing you and yours energy for enough....enough shelter....enough subsistence....to sustain you all. :)

Yes, this.

I think many of us have been in this boat. Unfortunately its just one of those things you slog through the best you can, I guess.

I hope things turn for the better soon!

Juniper
20 May 2015, 05:40
I'm hoping good fortune will come your way and help you in your time of need!

Sent from my mobile device using Forum Runner