PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for my dog

anubisa
14 Jul 2015, 23:46
Hi everyone,

My oldest dog, Trini (my fur sister), is having some serious problems with her health. She is a Yorkshire Terrier and because she is a small dog she has a condition called a collapsing trachea where she coughs a lot. It's common in small dogs. Right now she has just been laying around and sleeping and drinking somewhat. I am really worried about her. Please pray for her. I appreciate your prayers.

Munin-Hugin
15 Jul 2015, 00:03
So sorry to hear she's having trouble :( I'll add her in with my thoughts and prayers today, as well as sending a few your way since I know just how stressful this can be.

anubisa
15 Jul 2015, 04:23
Thank you so much. I appreciate it.

B. de Corbin
15 Jul 2015, 04:44
I hope Trini feels better soon.

Gleb
15 Jul 2015, 05:13
Sending positive vibes your way.

Hawkfeathers
15 Jul 2015, 05:56
Hope she feels better!

anunitu
15 Jul 2015, 06:01
This is why animals should have much longer lifetimes...or perhaps we should have shorter ones

- - - Updated - - -

This is why animals should have much longer lifetimes...or perhaps we should have shorter ones. Trini is very cute BTW

anubisa
15 Jul 2015, 06:12
Thanks everyone for the prayers and positive thoughts! Thanks anunitu for the compliment. She has skin problems and doesn't have a lot of hair on her back anymore, but we give her medicine for that. You can't give her medicine for a collapsing trachea. They say that you can do a surgery, but they don't know if it would work for her.

anubisa
15 Jul 2015, 13:48
Thank you for your prayers and thoughts everyone. Trini is doing much better. She is up walking around and is drinking and eating. Thank you so much.

anunitu
15 Jul 2015, 13:51
That is some very good news...