PDA

View Full Version : Important E-Mails and Support Contact

Juniper
07 Aug 2015, 08:28
We are aware that there is an issue with emails generated by the forum and are working on getting it resolved.

In the mean time I ask that if you have any support related items you need to submit to please email our support email directly at Support@paganforum.com

PLEASE DO NOT PM ADMINS.

Juniper
24 Apr 2017, 16:05
This problem seems to have re-surfaced. People are currently not receiving email notifications on new PM's and the staff is not receiving email notification when the "Contact Us" form is being used. We are unsure of what is causing this problem and are looking into it. For the time being, whenever there is a problem with your account, such as not being able to log in, please email us directly at Support@paganforum.com.

That said, if you are able to log in, there are other and better methods to getting the staffs attention. For instance, reporting threads and PM's is still fully operational and should continue to be the primary means for members to report a problem to the staff. Secondary to this, if it's neither a PM or a Post that needs to be reported but you have an issue or question for the staff, you can also use the Staff Comms (http://www.paganforum.com/forumdisplay.php?73-Staff-Comms)

Welcome various and sundry to staff comms. This subforum is designed to allow members to query the staff as a whole (in theory, not all of us are guaranteed to answer all queries) with a modicum of privacy. Any thread posted here is visible to the thread creator, the staff and no one else.

MaskedOne
22 Apr 2018, 17:53
So...

via dark sorcery and the consumption of entirely too many souls...

Site E-mail is quasi restored. Gmail has been known to view PF emails as spam so if you should be getting notifications, doublecheck your spam folder.

I am not entirely sure that this will hold long term but for the moment, site related email is restored.

Supporters who are using Paganforum email accounts, Paganforum accounts do not at this point receive site email. Yes that is as nonsensical to me as it is to you. I don't have a fix for it yet. I may in the future.

MaskedOne
23 Apr 2018, 07:07
PF Domain Accounts receive email again. Hopefully this holds.