PDA

View Full Version : Satanism: Is it An Evil Religion?

Bartmanhomer
28 Oct 2015, 17:54
Is true that Satanism is an evil religion? I heard many tales from Christans saying that Satanism is an evil religion and never convert to that religion or you'll go to hell.

Rae'ya
28 Oct 2015, 18:05
No.

And I have amended the thread title to better reflect that this topic is a question, so as not to offend the Satanists that we have at PF.

Sean R. R.
28 Oct 2015, 18:06
It isn't. There are "good" and "evil" Satanists like there are "good" and "evil" Christians.

Bu would a Satanist be actually offended by such claims?

Rae'ya
28 Oct 2015, 18:11
Bu would a Satanist be actually offended by such claims?

The original topic title stated that it was an evil religion rather than asking if it was. That's what I meant by offending our Satanists. That sort of categorical statement in a thread title is not appropriate.

Bartmanhomer
28 Oct 2015, 18:55
I didn't mean to offend anybody. I was just asking a question that's all. :(

Rae'ya
28 Oct 2015, 19:01
I didn't mean to offend anybody. I was just asking a question that's all. :(

Which is why I changed the title for you.

For your future reference, you might find it better to post the simple questions like this in either of the 'Ask a Satanist Threads' rather than starting a new topic. Then you don't have to worry about making a whole new topic for the questions that are easy for us to answer.

They're the two threads right at the top of the board index. The 'Ave Satanas' one is for questions about non-theistic Satanism (don't believe in gods), while the other one is for questions about Theistic Satanism (believes in Satan as a god) or Demonolatry (working with demons). But either one will be fine if you aren't sure... we all look at both threads.

ThePaganMafia
28 Oct 2015, 19:25
Honestly, I wouldnt mind seeing what an offended Satanist looks like.

Medusa
28 Oct 2015, 19:29

Here you go
http://www.wenningadvice.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/satan.jpg

Sean R. R.
29 Oct 2015, 03:24
Offended Satanists don't exist. :P

magusphredde
29 Oct 2015, 13:21
Medusa if you tell her she cant have her morning coffee