PDA

View Full Version : Ooooooo dang

Heka
26 Oct 2016, 03:00
Hi people.

I'm not new. I'm also not old.

For those keeping track, since I went to Europe (and nothing would work for me and stuff), I got off the anti-depressants and also the pill that April. I started only working 4 days a week. This all helped. My job/life still sucked all last year though so start of this year I was lucky to be able to do 2 days up north and 2 days at home. Like in my own town. My own house. With my husband. Amazing. At the end of term 1 I still wasn't coping with LC though so I quit and have been working 2.5-3 days a week since. Which is tight money wise, but not too bad. I like my job now, so bonus.

After Europe I got a coach, and lost 6kg. This made me happy. Then I rediscovered alcohol and put some back on. Beginning of this yeah got back to 70kg but was training enough that it wasn't bothering me a whole heap. I got really sick this winter, which kept me out the gym for 2 months. I'm only just getting back into it now. Which is good, because I have set a new record for 'the heaviest ive ever been'.

I dont practise like anything anymore. I still have my beliefs. They haven't changed. But I don't *do* anything. I'd like that to change. I've thought a lot about coming back here, but it's only just happened. So hopefully it stays happened.

Those are the 3 important things to me I guess.

Also, is there a decent app for this yet? If i have to keep coming on the Internet I'll probably go awol again.

So hi again.

Rae'ya
26 Oct 2016, 03:20
Hey you! Good to see you back :)

Hawkfeathers
26 Oct 2016, 05:37
Hi and welcome back!

Rick
26 Oct 2016, 09:04
I still beat you by a good 30kg ;) Please stick around, it's so much more drab when you stay away...

Jembru
26 Oct 2016, 09:26
Hey, thanks for the update Heka, it's good to see you around again. Sounds like you're in a better place too. I'm pleased to hear that! Long may it continue! Xx

Juniper
26 Oct 2016, 09:42
Forum Runner is the only app for vbulletin (that I'm aware of). It's not perfect but it's my primary means of coming here. It's also not free (third party, vb just integrates... It's not a PF thing)

Missed you lots though! Glad to see you poke your head in.

Heka
26 Oct 2016, 12:59
Yay friendly faces!!!

Re downloading forum runner Juni, seems I still have the purchase.

Rick get back in the gym.

Jem, I briefly saw the title of one of your blog posts, glad your in a better place too.

Place seems quieter? How's everything been here?

Malflick
26 Oct 2016, 13:26
I just got back too, Heka. Things have been... Weird since I returned but hey, it seems so natural.

Chessa
26 Oct 2016, 16:47
Lol just yesterday I was thinking I hadn't heard from you in a while! It's good to know you're doing well!

toxicyarnglare
26 Oct 2016, 18:44
Hey, welcome back! The forum's been generally quieter for a while, but it seems to be slowly getting busier in the past week or two.

Heka
26 Oct 2016, 22:54
Weird how Mal? Hit me up x

haha Thanks Chess x

Clearly people anticipated my return hahaha

Heka
27 Oct 2016, 04:18
Hi,

Iam new creating this site. It's very useful. Thanks for sharing.

I love it when people are creating this site :)

Juniper
27 Oct 2016, 05:13
I love it when people are creating this site :)

Lol right?

Shahaku
27 Oct 2016, 18:57
Welcome back, so much! I haven't been so active in the last year either, but I've been happy to see some familiar faces lately.

Heka
27 Oct 2016, 19:36
Why did we all get so quiet?

Yorin
27 Oct 2016, 20:33
Why did we all get so quiet?

Cause a lot of it stopped being pagan stuff and more political posts and controversy? That's why I stopped being real super active. Nothing I really wanted to post on

Chessa
27 Oct 2016, 20:54
^ a mix of what she said, and a mix of being surrounded by idiots (irl, not you guys) and needing to break off completely for a while and be on my own

habbalah
27 Oct 2016, 22:29
Welcome back!

Heka
27 Oct 2016, 23:33
Ah yeah dang. I dunno if I'll help haha, but I ain't here to argue politics really. Just get back in touch with my paganism and you legends.

Jembru
27 Oct 2016, 23:59
Cause a lot of it stopped being pagan stuff and more political posts and controversy? That's why I stopped being real super active. Nothing I really wanted to post on

I've been trying to play my part in getting the pagan discussions going. I don't have much time to start new discussions but I do my best to reply to any thread that might pop up on magical or spiritual topics. I'm very active in terms of spiritual development right now so I've been posting tones of blogs and waking up older threads to add my thoughts where possible. But precisely because those who like those subjects aren't around much, the discussions die off pretty quickly. It's sort of a catch 22 scenario.

Heka
28 Oct 2016, 02:46
I've replied in what I've seen so far. I dont know what i need rn.

I am super glad you guys are still here. Makes it worth being back anyway