PDA

View Full Version : Today Is My Birthday

Bartmanhomer
03 May 2017, 20:10
Hey everybody. Today is my birthday. I'm 32 years old. I'm going to party all day and night for this joyous occasion. :)

LunarArtist
03 May 2017, 21:44
Ohh, sounds great! ^.^ So, we share a birthday - today is also my birthday. I'll be officially turning 27 by the afternoon. ☆

Medusa
03 May 2017, 23:52
Happy birthday! Hope you have a blast!

Dumuzi
04 May 2017, 03:14
Happy birthday!

anubisa
04 May 2017, 07:16
Happy b-day! *hugs* Why am I older? :)

anunitu
04 May 2017, 07:28
Little secret...the more you breath,the older you get...breathing ages you,BUT you can stop aging if you stop breathing...simple,YES? (Please,I am only the messenger)

Hawkfeathers
04 May 2017, 10:16
Happy Birthday!

anubisa
04 May 2017, 15:35
Little secret...the more you breath,the older you get...breathing ages you,BUT you can stop aging if you stop breathing...simple,YES? (Please,I am only the messenger)

:) So true! I'd rather be older than stop breathing.

Bartmanhomer
05 May 2017, 07:27
My birthday was great yesterday. My boss and staff members throw me a surprise birthday party at the end of my work. To be honest, They really have me going. I thought they forgot my birthday and it will be just an ordinary day. But they didn't forget my birthday. I was really happy about that. After my job was over, I went to Barnes and Noble and I brought Poker For Dummies book. I just play Poker for fun not real money just to let you all know. Then I went to the library to go on the internet. Then I went to the Western Beef store to buy chocolate cake, two diet A&W root beer, mint chocolate chip ice cream and a bag of cooked fried chicken, Finally I got home spending time with my older brother and we eat food that I brought from the store. And that's what I did on my birthday. :)

Hawkfeathers
05 May 2017, 12:49
That's really great about the surprise party! I'm glad they did that.

Bartmanhomer
05 May 2017, 18:25
That's really great about the surprise party! I'm glad they did that.

They did the same thing last year. I thought it was only a one hit wonder. But I'm glad they did it.