PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for doggie dental surgery

anubisa
06 Jul 2017, 15:20
Hey everyone,

My boy dog goes in tomorrow for his dental surgery. As his fur mommy I am an extremely nervous wreck. The doctor told us that he probably will only have just some of his back teeth left, but we will have to wait till tomorrow to see. I would appreciate any prayers and thoughts for tomorrow. It's going to be a long day. Thanks.

Hawkfeathers
06 Jul 2017, 17:19
Hey everyone,

My boy dog goes in tomorrow for his dental surgery. As his fur mommy I am an extremely nervous wreck. The doctor told us that he probably will only have just some of his back teeth left, but we will have to wait till tomorrow to see. I would appreciate any prayers and thoughts for tomorrow. It's going to be a long day. Thanks.

Awww poor thing. Hope it goes well - and YOU try & be calm!

Jembru
06 Jul 2017, 20:57
Prayers sent! Although I'm sure he'll be just fine. X

anubisa
07 Jul 2017, 02:16
Thanks Hawk and Jembru. I will try not to be a nervous wreck. I'm worse with him than going into surgery for myself. :)

Tylluan Penry
08 Jul 2017, 13:30
How did it go?

anubisa
08 Jul 2017, 15:23
Surgery went very well. The doctor only had to pull out six teeth. She thought she would have to had to pull out more. Most of the teeth came from the upper, but he's back to being his self. He's eating dry food. Was worn out yesterday, but today is back to barking and acting like the man of the house. :) Worried for nothing.

Tylluan Penry
09 Jul 2017, 10:56
Surgery went very well. The doctor only had to pull out six teeth. She thought she would have to had to pull out more. Most of the teeth came from the upper, but he's back to being his self. He's eating dry food. Was worn out yesterday, but today is back to barking and acting like the man of the house. :) Worried for nothing.

You worry because you love him and there's nothing wrong with that. So glad it all went well! :)

Jembru
09 Jul 2017, 13:59
Yeah, I was sick with worry when Dolly had to go in for spaying. My last cat loved going to the vets and was bold as brass, but Dolly is a sweet natured but timid little thing. She hates the vet, so leaving her there felt like the biggest betrayal of trust ever.

Glad everything went well! X