PDA

View Full Version : Hello

darkwolf
10 Sep 2017, 18:46
Hello everyone. My name is Andy. I cant quite say specifically what I am except that it falls under paganism. I followed the wiccan beliefs for a little bit years ago and sort of fell out of certain aspects. I have always maintained specific beliefs that seem to fall under paganism though im still learning about where I stand. There are certain things that Ibelieve, but at the same time am sceptical. I'm working on figuring out what i believe, what iwant to believe, and how to embrace west I believe. Liking forward too talking to everyone, learning. And hopefully ably to teach as well.

volcaniclastic
10 Sep 2017, 19:04
Welcome to the forum :)

Jembru
10 Sep 2017, 23:26
Welcome! And I can relate. I've considered myself pagan for over 20 years now, and while I was once very sure where I belonged within paganism, I lost my faith twice and have been slowly figuring out my beliefs ever since. Luckily, I don't think the labels really matter much. Hope you enjoy your time here at pagan forum.

B. de Corbin
11 Sep 2017, 03:56
Howdy and welcome!

There really is little virtue in sticking to ideas you've found to be false, or not-quite-right, or outgrown.

Change IS.

Life is an experiment - avoid following someone else's book too closely ;)

iris
11 Sep 2017, 11:53
Welcome :) hope you like it here

anunitu
11 Sep 2017, 14:35
I have said this before,it is the journey not the destination,many roads,and many ways to follow that Cheshire cat.