PDA

View Full Version : Weaving a new webhere

CrowSpider
22 Nov 2018, 06:21
Greetings everybody

I'm CrowSpider though I normally refer to myself as LionSpider or LionSpider of Crow.

I've been away from much pagan contact with the disconnect and the frustrations and intrusions needed the path I am currently walking. I'm of the Left Hand and now find myself visited and called upon to take the next step. A lot of learning to do. A lot of refreshing myself.

I look forward to all this reconnecting.

volcaniclastic
22 Nov 2018, 06:45
Do your toilets flush backwards?

I kid! Welcome to the forum! We've got a few other left handed Aussies floating around too.

anunitu
22 Nov 2018, 08:18
a little unclear in what your post is telling,somewhat vague. and yes,about those toilets ??

Juniper
22 Nov 2018, 11:09
Welcome to PF! :D

anubisa
22 Nov 2018, 17:36
Welcome to the forum!

Torey
22 Nov 2018, 18:28
Welcome to PF. A few of us are LHP practitioners here, so feel free to join in or start a discussion on the Left Hand Paths board:

http://www.paganforum.com/forumdisplay.php?65-Left-Hand-Paths

Rae'ya
23 Nov 2018, 18:14
Welcome! Our ranks are growing... one day us Aussies will take over the forum and then it'll be the others who have backwards flushing toilets!

Please don't hesitate to post thoughts and questions! I am also a LHPer, I am sworn to a deity of fate and I work closely with animal energies... so I am very interested in your Spider and web-spinning imagery.

MaskedOne
23 Nov 2018, 21:06
Welcome! Our ranks are growing... one day us Aussies will take over the forum...

Hmm, Aussie souls...

anunitu
23 Nov 2018, 21:24
they taste like down under

CrowSpider
24 Nov 2018, 00:33
Thank you to all who welcomed me to the forum. Yes I was vague but I wasn't sure what to write. I disconnected for a few years so I am vague on exactly where I'm going to head. Time will tell and heaps of refreshment to do.

Regarding our swishing of the grand thunder box, they don't flush backwards but suck away all the crap by taking the 'other' path. :cool:

- - - Updated - - -

Could someone help me with how to add a photo and have a photo profile? I am looking but I am completely lost in where I do this. Can't find the necessary buttons.

anunitu
24 Nov 2018, 01:45
you need more posts until,i think 15 to allow links and other functions,when you reach those posts you will see more buttons.

- - - Updated - - -

you need more posts until,i think 15 to allow links and other functions,when you reach those posts you will see more buttons. and other than intro or game posts,so post replys

MaskedOne
24 Nov 2018, 07:43
Thank you to all who welcomed me to the forum. Yes I was vague but I wasn't sure what to write. I disconnected for a few years so I am vague on exactly where I'm going to head. Time will tell and heaps of refreshment to do.

Regarding our swishing of the grand thunder box, they don't flush backwards but suck away all the crap by taking the 'other' path. :cool:

- - - Updated - - -

Could someone help me with how to add a photo and have a photo profile? I am looking but I am completely lost in where I do this. Can't find the necessary buttons.

http://www.paganforum.com/profile.php?do=editavatar

Try the above link for Avatar controls. I don't think the 15 post restriction applies to avatar pics but it's been a while since I had cause to closely examine that setting.

Juniper
24 Nov 2018, 08:59
http://www.paganforum.com/profile.php?do=editavatar

Try the above link for Avatar controls. I don't think the 15 post restriction applies to avatar pics but it's been a while since I had cause to closely examine that setting.

I believe avatars and profile pictures are separate from posting pictures and links on the forum. Thanks for providing the link to the avatars editor section, MO! :)

B. de Corbin
24 Nov 2018, 09:56
Howdy, Crowspider!

CrowSpider
25 Nov 2018, 01:34

Thank you. I have started with a childhood photo. No editing at all. I swear. LOL