PDA

View Full Version : Anyone think history and politics is a joke?

pragon
02 Jan 2019, 18:51
History seems to change overtime, doesn't it? Especially the past. Politics is corrupted enough. Why do people still trust the censored in power? I mean wow......

MaskedOne
02 Jan 2019, 20:54
Don't use f bombs in public forums.

Shahaku
03 Jan 2019, 09:40
History seems to change overtime, doesn't it? Especially the past. Politics is corrupted enough. Why do people still trust the censored in power? I mean wow......

Any time you have a lack of centralized power, there is chaos. Chaos is scary, and often not good. Having laws limits chaos. I may not like where our government is in general right now, I recognize that I would like the world even less if there wasn't a central government.

History itself doesn't change, only how we present it. History goes to the victor, but the especially curious can find the clues to what they covered up.

pragon
03 Jan 2019, 12:46
Any time you have a lack of centralized power, there is chaos. Chaos is scary, and often not good. Having laws limits chaos. I may not like where our government is in general right now, I recognize that I would like the world even less if there wasn't a central government.

History itself doesn't change, only how we present it. History goes to the victor, but the especially curious can find the clues to what they covered up.

How do you explain the Mandela Effect?

anunitu
03 Jan 2019, 13:04
life is but a joke,you and i have been through that

from here,

https://youtu.be/BzanOzyqgas

Shahaku
03 Jan 2019, 13:12
Sometimes the brain doesn't pick up the whole story and fills in the gaps. Common ways of filling in those gaps can explain some of the Mandela Effect. So can people being taught the wrong way. And it's possible (though improbable) that alternate realities are a thing and can overlap. What matter to us, though, is this reality.

pragon
03 Jan 2019, 14:23
See what I mean! This dude gets it! The fact it has to be like this shows something is wrong!