PDA

View Full Version : Making Illegal For Draq Queens To Read Stories To Children In Libraries

Bartmanhomer
28 Jan 2020, 19:03
I heard that there's some law to make it illegal for drag queens to read stories to children in libraries. Like are they really serious about this?! I really don't understand this law at all. I'm mean this is a very ignorant and bigoted law. I mean if I have a kid, I wouldn't mind letting a drag queen or king read stories to them.

Juniper
28 Jan 2020, 20:51
I heard that there's some law to make it illegal for drag queens to read stories to children in libraries. Like are they really serious about this?! I really don't understand this law at all. I'm mean this is a very ignorant and bigoted law. I mean if I have a kid, I wouldn't mind letting a drag queen or king read stories to them.

Heard where? Post a link to your source.

Otherwise this is just gossip.

Bartmanhomer
29 Jan 2020, 08:47
Heard where? Post a link to your source.

Otherwise this is just gossip.

https://www.newsweek.com/drag-queens-plan-protest-state-capitol-against-bill-that-would-jail-librarians-displaying-1483982?amp=1

anubisa
29 Jan 2020, 17:40
They're going to be having a drag queen library reading in the library down here in Morgantown. I think it is wonderful because it exposes children to different types of people. We don't have to be put in a category. Drag queens are a wonderful part of society and they go through so much. RuPaul is my favorite drag queen by far.

anunitu
31 Jan 2020, 08:59
this is real and being pushed by the log cabin republicans in fact i ran into then on twitter a while back