PDA

View Full Version : Good vibes for my friend

Clive
07 Sep 2011, 17:33
Please send prayers, energy, light a candle, whatever you normally do for my good friend Philip. He's having major financial problems right now, his car is on the verge of being repossessed, he practically lives on ramen, and now his cat Taeko is dying and he can't afford to have her treated or put down (his dad is going to shoot the cat for him this weekend, I guess). The focus here would be a financial boost (he's a health inspector, which pays peanuts and is looking for a better-paying job and also wanting to tutor on the side) and some emotional comfort and hope.

Thanks a bunch.

thalassa
08 Sep 2011, 05:26
Oh, wow. That is awful. I will be sure to think of Philip when I do my candle lighting this evening.

Storm
08 Sep 2011, 05:27
I'm so sorry for your friend. I will light a candle as soon as I get home.

Clive
09 Sep 2011, 04:14
Philip asked me to thank you for him. :)

Tylluan Penry
09 Sep 2011, 04:31
Of course, consider it done. Sending blessings now and will light candles later. Hope things improve for your friend.
Brightest blessings
TYlluan

DanieMarie
09 Sep 2011, 09:12
Awww that's really rough. Good vibes :)

Clive
09 Sep 2011, 09:18
Thanks, ladies. :)

Amelia-Mary
09 Sep 2011, 09:50
Good vibes coming out to him :)

Clive
13 Sep 2011, 07:47
Thanks, AM. He says that so far one good thing has happened - a woman who is frequently months overdue with her rent finally paid him. Also his dad did in fact put down the cat for him...he's sad, but he seems to be dealing with it well enough, especially for a fervent cat lover like himself.