PDA

View Full Version : Request for Healing

Tylluan Penry
15 Jan 2012, 09:56
Sorry if I am posting in the wrong place... not entirely with it today. We have had a couple of really awful days since Thursday.... Mr Penry rushed into hospital (thankfully home now, but really not quite himself) and a close young family member who last night lost the much wanted baby she was expecting. We are all pretty shattered and devastated. The family has been wonderful and rallied around and I wouldn't ask for healing and blessings for both of them normally, but I am just so very drained and tired at the moment.

Many thanks in advance
Brightest blessings
Tylluan

Jembru
15 Jan 2012, 12:35
I'm very sorry for your relative's loss. There seems to be a lot of terrible things happening around here too. I hope the whole of 2012 won't be like this.

My thoughts are with you and I shall light a candle for your husband and the young lady before bed. May the gods surround you all at this difficult time.

FantasyWitch
15 Jan 2012, 13:07
I'm sorry Mrs.P. That sounds really really rough.

I hope all gets better for you soon! xxx

Caelia
15 Jan 2012, 14:50
Sending Reiki...

habbalah
15 Jan 2012, 17:25
I'm so sorry about your husband, and your family member. My thoughts are with you.

perzephone
15 Jan 2012, 19:37
Tylluan, I'll keep you & all of yours in my thoughts & prayers.

Dez
15 Jan 2012, 23:07
I shifted it,so that it would get more viewing, hopefully.

All of you wil be in our thoughts and prayers as well.

DanieMarie
16 Jan 2012, 00:24
That sounds very harsh :( Good vibes from over here :)

B. de Corbin
16 Jan 2012, 02:40
Best wishes to everybody.

thalassa
17 Jan 2012, 19:34
*hugs*

...a bit late (just got to my moms and have internet without too much glare freezing at the park to use the kindle), but my thoughts are with you!

MaskedOne
17 Jan 2012, 20:35
Blessings and better fortune to all involved parties.