PDA

View Full Version : Need prayers desperately, please.

Lady Fang
25 Jul 2014, 20:26
I need some serious prayers and healing energy this way if anyone is able to help. My 5 year old has been having some health issues related to her blood. We were told it may be something called ITP. Low platelets for no reason basically. However, after a month of multiple doctors visits, including a hematologist and several rounds of blood work, I find out that my uncle had leukemia as a child. No one ever told me this, and with the situation at hand, I really should have known. Now leukemia is hereditary, and with my child having a platelet count of 17 (should be 140), I am angry and nervous and scared shirtless! Pardon my language. I just don't want my baby to be that sick. So please if you could send some healing energy our way or pray, like I will be, that this isn't leukemia, I would be forever grateful.

thalassa
26 Jul 2014, 04:16
*hugs*

absolutely...I can't imagine how you are feeling right now :(

LeviImmortal
26 Jul 2014, 04:38
Absolutely, my friend. Using all my power to send healing and positive energy to your daughter.

Shahaku
26 Jul 2014, 06:36
I'll keep you in my prayers, light some incense, and send some energy.

Best of luck! I hope it isn't as bad as it appears.

Heka
26 Jul 2014, 07:18
Energy sent :) take care

B. de Corbin
26 Jul 2014, 07:43
Best wishes that all comes out well.

nbdy
26 Jul 2014, 13:32
My heart ached to read this. May your child recover health.

anubisa
26 Jul 2014, 15:47
I'll be praying for you and your child. I hope your baby gets better soon.

Lady Fang
26 Jul 2014, 17:53
Thanks so much guys. I'll be sure to update when we see the the docter again next week. I really hope that the only thing that e have to deal with is acute ITP. Leukemia just scares the bejezzus out of me.

Lady Fang
01 Aug 2014, 18:49
Platelets are going up. Still not where they need to be, but its a good sign. Thanks again for the healing energies and prayers.

Heka
03 Aug 2014, 02:52
Platelets are going up. Still not where they need to be, but its a good sign. Thanks again for the healing energies and prayers.

Glad to hear it xx

Lady Fang
27 Sep 2014, 05:38
Went for blood work yesterday and we ar back to normal!!! Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.