PDA

View Full Version : Drafts

Night Wizard
13 Sep 2014, 15:37
Hey,

I have noticed the forum auto-saves a draft copy of your post as it is typed. I am curious about drafts, so I searched the forum for information about them, however, I have not found what I sought, which is where to find draft-posts which have yet to be published.

Basically, where in my profile, or elsewhere, can I find those posts which are currently saved as drafts, so I may finish and publish these posts?

- Screenshot of information regarding Drafts

I couldn't find the "Publish Status" options either =0

Night Wizard
15 Sep 2014, 16:03
Nobody knows where drafts are saved?

MaskedOne
15 Sep 2014, 17:10
I'm not entirely sure they are saved long term. I haven't seen any options related to them and the subject hasn't come up before. An admin may know since they do site config and have access to the PHP code but my initial thought is that they're saved into a session variable and wiped when you leave the page.

thalassa
16 Sep 2014, 06:32
Its not my realm of expertise. I got nothing.

I PM myself a draft of something I intend to finish later. The only time I've ever had any success with the autosave was when got timed out for posting and back clicked and my post was still there, in html instead of bb--normally I get a blank page and have to start over.

Night Wizard
17 Sep 2014, 13:23
Its not my realm of expertise. I got nothing.

I PM myself a draft of something I intend to finish later. The only time I've ever had any success with the autosave was when got timed out for posting and back clicked and my post was still there, in html instead of bb--normally I get a blank page and have to start over.

There we go, that's a good idea, and will use that in the future. Pming a draft to myself.

You may close this topic if you wish, as for all intents and purposes this issue is resolved as far as I am concerned, as I have a way to save content that I cannot conclude in one session.