find where I can add my avatar pic :=I:
Can someone guide me ? I would appreciate
it a lot ! Thanks for your time :B):
Gentle Rainbow Light
MsMollimizz

Noir
17 Mar 2015, 15:47
Hello, MsMollimizz.

-To add an Avatar Picture and Profile Picture, you'll need to go to Settings, which is located at the upper right side of the desktop webpage.
-Once you're accessed Settings, you'll see a 'My Settings' widget on the lower left side of the page.
-Click on 'Edit Avatar' and it'll take you to the upload page.
-You also have the option to upload a separate Profile Picture from the same 'My Settings' widget as well.

Hope that helps!

thalassa
17 Mar 2015, 16:06
I don't remember for sure, but you might need more posts!

MaskedOne
17 Mar 2015, 18:41
Hello, MsMollimizz.

-To add an Avatar Picture and Profile Picture, you'll need to go to Settings, which is located at the upper right side of the desktop webpage.
-Once you're accessed Settings, you'll see a 'My Settings' widget on the lower left side of the page.
-Click on 'Edit Avatar' and it'll take you to the upload page.
-You also have the option to upload a separate Profile Picture from the same 'My Settings' widget as well.

Hope that helps!

I think this'll work. If not the Thal is right and you need more posts. Links and Pics are normally restricted till you have 15 non-game, non-introduction posts (i.e. when your post count says 15, posts in areas that don't count won't affect it) but avatar and profile are exceptions, I think.

Redfaery
20 Mar 2015, 06:37
If I remember correctly, I was able to add my avatar right after joining, so yeah.