Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it a good idea to invoke Saint Michael?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MaskedOne
    replied
    Re: Is it a good idea to invoke Saint Michael?

I think I'd probably pass on the idea. If you don't then be very, very careful about how you set up the summoning. Michael's employer has been known to hold grudges. I would not put it past the general of his armies to do the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Be exceptionally polite and make it an invitation and request, not a demand.

Leave a comment:

• monsno_leedra
    replied

Originally posted by jcaternolo View Post
    What I mean by invoking is doing a ritual where I invite Saint Michael to appear in an invocation circle. Although now that I think of it, if he wants to be visible, then he could very well make himself visible without any effort on the part of the one who calls on him needed.
    Truthfully have never heard of any of the arch-angels being summoned in any sort of circle. However as Maskedone says what your describing is evocation vice invocation. I always remember it as In = inside or internal and En = outside of you yet enclosed in a circle.

Leave a comment:

• MaskedOne
    replied

You're describing evocation not invocation.

Leave a comment:

• jcaternolo
    replied

What I mean by invoking is doing a ritual where I invite Saint Michael to appear in an invocation circle. Although now that I think of it, if he wants to be visible, then he could very well make himself visible without any effort on the part of the one who calls on him needed.

Leave a comment:

• Ophidia
    replied

Millions of people who consider themselves Christian, Catholic or some variant thereof, pray to saints & angels every day. If God was bothered by it, there would probably be a lot less people on the planet.

Leave a comment:

• Doc_Holliday
    replied

Heres the deal J. If what you were looking for could be found here then the world would have found the answers long ago. There are millions of people trying to find out those things, some of the smartest minds on earth in fact. If we had that info sitting around here at PF I'm pretty sure it'd be out.

Leave a comment:

• thalassa
    replied

In this instance, how are you meaning the term "invoke"? I see it used often, and usually incorrectly...and I think most advice in this matter will depend upon that.

Leave a comment:

• jcaternolo
    started a topic Is it a good idea to invoke Saint Michael?

Is it a good idea to invoke Saint Michael?

I turned my life back to Jesus, and I don't believe in the Bible as the word of God, so I don't see any problem with using witchcraft. However, I mainly want to invoke Saint Michael so I can find out whether or not the Bible is accurate, what God's name is, and if demons are really against God (I think not, demon was taken from daemon which has another meaning entirely, but you never know) and if it's possible for any of them to be saved (I read there are demons that want to go back, and some deliverance minister believes they are capable of being saved due to one experience with one he had to exorcise often, although it turns out the guy was a fraud and never successfully exorcised any (they would pretend to be, then gloat while the client was driving home).

The main red flag in this line of thinking is would Saint Michael (or more importantly, Jesus or God) approve of me talking to angels this way? I know there are many Christian witches, but I have never read of any personal experiences with invoking angels, I've only seen videos on how to invoke them. I've tried praying to Jesus for guidance for something else before, but I can never seem to hear or see him so figured invoking could help.
Working...
X