X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shadow1982
    replied
    Re: Are you a VERY private person?

I never used to be but in the last few years I seem to have developed into an extremely private person. There are very few people that I am willing to share things with and I have to make time to be alone.

Leave a comment:

• volcaniclastic
    replied

Fairly private. I share most of my feelings with my lovers, and very little with anyone else. I have to admit, this forum probably knows more about me that some of my in-real-life friends do.

Leave a comment:

• Hawkfeathers
    replied

I'm far less private than I used to be. I spent a lot of time nursing old hurts and choosing not to trust anyone. Now I view most situations as "innocent till proven guilty" - of course I'm careful and use common sense, but I'm not hiding anymore.

Leave a comment:

• DanieMarie
    replied

I also recently found I get googled...quite a bit. My blog stats show that traffic to my blog comes from a google of my name at least every other day (sometimes multiple times a day). For a while, I thought this could be other people who share my name, but a lot of the searches come from Canada and Germany. I'm not sure why I get googled so much, but if people are going to search for me, I'd rather have stuff out there that I want them to find. I make a lot of my accounts public, but it's all information that I choose to make public, if that makes sense.

Leave a comment:

• Amelia-Mary
    replied

I'm usually very private about how I'm feeling. Anything else I can't wait to tell people.

Leave a comment:

• thalassa
    replied

Not terribly--at least not with the stuff I don't see a burning need to keep out of the public purvey.

Leave a comment:

• Monk
    replied

Yep, private. Unless you piss me off then I'll tell you more then you would ever want to know about yourself. I speak Chainese very well.

Leave a comment:

• B. de Corbin
    replied

Yes.

Blah, blah, blah (filling out the character count)

Leave a comment:

• Avior
    replied

I'm a very private person. I don't share that much with people and I tend to keep my emotions quite hidden. I would like to be more open so I'm working on that. I am quite shy though.

Leave a comment:

• Medusa
    replied

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
    Yep. I'm a private person.
    I know your secretz!

I am pretty open about talking about anything to be honest.

I am private with my grief and my expression of emotion.

Leave a comment:

• Ophidia
    replied

My privacy or lack thereof depends on who you are. My coworkers don't know exactly where I live. Facebook and most of the internet doesn't know exactly where I work (I used to not care so much, but then we got this whole social media workplace policy and I have been in the process of eradicating all mention of the place where I work and the greater corporation that owns it). My husband doesn't know the full extent of my mental issues. No one ever knows for certain if I'm telling the truth about anything - or telling stories.

But, when I eventually break out with the doomsday device, very few people will be surprised
    Last edited by Ophidia; 26 Feb 2012, 22:25. Reason: Double posting oops

Leave a comment:

• habbalah
    replied

In some ways, yes, in some, no. There are things I'm happy to speak openly about--some I will never tell anyone. I figure most people fall about here.

Leave a comment:

• Peri_Dot
    replied

I am not particularly private.

Leave a comment:

• Jembru
    replied

Not to mention that the US is a lot larger than we island dwellers can comprehend. Being from the US gives no more information than someone saying, 'I'm from a European country'.

Leave a comment:

• MaskedOne
    replied

Shrug, I've been known to use State to mean Nation-State at various points.

Seriously though, I admitted to being a US resident long ago. Otherwise, I'd have phrased that line differently.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X