• Gardenia
    replied
    Re: Season Greetings card exchange! Oh yeah it's that time again

I'm in this year!

Leave a comment:

• volcaniclastic
    replied

I'm in, as always! I'll send you my new addy later today!

Leave a comment:

• anunitu
    replied

One thing I really like about CafePress is they do pagan themes and you can design your own things. And their prices are pretty good as well. I will work on this and see what I can do.

Leave a comment:

• Medusa
    replied

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
    Medusa,I am not usually a Christmas card sender much,but the idea does intrigue somewhat. It would be fun to send out cards,and receive greetings from our little family. Any idea how many members there might be. My participation would have to be within my budget,so that would be a factor for me. If you could PM me as to how many might be in,that would help me decide if I can afford to do it.

I don't get out much,and I have ordered things from CafePress before. I like their selection,and their quality is very good.

Shop Pagan Christmas Greeting Cards from CafePress. Find great designs on our high quality greeting cards. Choose between a variety of paper finishes and sizes. ✓Free Returns ✓100% Satisfaction Guarantee ✓Fast Shipping

They don't take checks or money orders,but will take an ATM card I think.

I am not affiliated with them,just like their products. I got my son a Large mug from them and it was very nice.
    I'm guesstimating about 20ish? I think that's a good number since usually you can get a pack of 20 cards from Walmart for $5!

Leave a comment:

• anunitu
    replied

Medusa,I am not usually a Christmas card sender much,but the idea does intrigue somewhat. It would be fun to send out cards,and receive greetings from our little family. Any idea how many members there might be. My participation would have to be within my budget,so that would be a factor for me. If you could PM me as to how many might be in,that would help me decide if I can afford to do it.

I don't get out much,and I have ordered things from CafePress before. I like their selection,and their quality is very good.

Shop Pagan Christmas Greeting Cards from CafePress. Find great designs on our high quality greeting cards. Choose between a variety of paper finishes and sizes. ✓Free Returns ✓100% Satisfaction Guarantee ✓Fast Shipping

They don't take checks or money orders,but will take an ATM card I think.

I am not affiliated with them,just like their products. I got my son a Large mug from them and it was very nice.
    Last edited by anunitu; 07 Oct 2012, 23:37.

Leave a comment:

• Season Greetings card exchange! Oh yeah it's that time again

So it's that time of year again I start collecting names and addresses. Would you like to exchange seasons/Christmas/Solstace/Santy Claws cards with each other? Well then just do the following:

Send me a pm with your name (real or username) and your address. Once I've collected all the addies, I will send out a mass list to those participating.

HARD DEADLINE IS DECEMBER 1ST! Card list will go out DECEMBER 2nd.

Some helpful tips this year?
    Plan ahead! To spread out the process and not get overwhelmed, try planning something each week. Purchase cards one week. Buy stamps another week. Make labels on your computer if you can. Spend one day doing addresses on the envelopes. This way you aren't trying to do everything all at once.

*note: New members who have not posted on a regular basis will not be able to participate. Sorry about that.

*mods can you sticky me.
Working...
X