Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could have the definitive answer to one question only, what would it be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denarius
    replied
    Re: If you could have the definitive answer to one question only, what would it be?

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
    Of course they do. How else would they digest their vegan food?

Interorectogestion, of course.

Leave a comment:

• unrealraven
    replied
    Re: If you could have the definitive answer to one question only, what would it be?

What is the definition of normal?
    And no you cannot use an example for a definition, use the word itself or any word that is rooted in the word (i.e. abnormal ) in the definition. Or use any other undefinable word such as standard, typical, or usual.

Leave a comment:

• Medusa
    replied

Were dinos here when Adam and Eve were here? I mean what's the bible say in terms of that timeline? This bugs me to no end. As I imagine Eve riding a trex into the garden looking for an apple.

Leave a comment:

• Dumuzi
    replied

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
    Do vegans swallow?

(it's a genuine question...)
    Of course they do. How else would they digest their vegan food?

Leave a comment:

• howahkan
    Guest replied

Why did I suddenly develop anxiety?

Leave a comment:

• Jembru
    replied

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
    Do vegans swallow?

Yes! Probably TMI, but when I was vegan, I believed it probably gave me trace nutrients that I otherwise lacked. ^^

Vegans eat yeast and other cells, like.. the cells that make up the plants and fungi they live on, so although it is a cell from a mammal, it is willingly given so I don't imagine there are many vegans would be against it. Also, all vegans eat teenyweeny bugs all the time because they live on grains and in the herbal teabags they enjoy so much!

I'd like to know once and for all, the real reason why a cat purrs.

Leave a comment:

• Jasmine
    replied

This weekend's lottery numbers would be nice.

Besides that, how do I shut that paranoid voice in the back of my head up?

Leave a comment:

• volcaniclastic
    replied

Do vegans swallow?

Leave a comment:

• Medusa
    replied

Is buttsex anything other than a surprise for one of the participants?

Leave a comment:

• Ophidia
    replied

Why was I born?

Even if it's just 'because your mother's birth control failed' it would be acceptable. Truly being an accident is a perfectly acceptable answer because then it confirms everything I've experienced up to this point. I just can't ever seem to believe it when it comes from my own head.

Leave a comment:

• Raphaeline
    replied

Originally posted by Denarius View Post
    What is love?
    *sings* ... Baby, don't hurt me... don't hurt me ... no more...

It's stuck in my head now.

I like Corvus' question. I considered, "What is god?" But I wonder if that might lead to a gruesome mind-splattering death...

Leave a comment:

• Corvus
    replied

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
    just watch GATTACA
    I love that movie

Leave a comment:

• Juniper
    replied

Originally posted by XIII View Post
    Please tell me you typed that while bobbing your head to the right.
    I just totally did that while reading it. >.<

Are Genies in a bottle real?

Leave a comment:

• thalassa
    replied

Where is my 100 million dollars?

Leave a comment:

• thalassa
    replied

Originally posted by XIII View Post
    What is the biggest evolutionary barricade for humans and how can it be over come?
    just watch GATTACA

Leave a comment:

Working...
X