This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty Little Liars!

I hope I'm not the only one on Pagan Forum obsessed with Pretty Little Liars! What do you all think? Answer these questions! :devil:

Who is A? I think Big A is Aria.
    Did Mr. Hastings kill Mrs. DiLaurentis? Whoever killed Bethany killed Mrs. D. So it still could be Mr. Hastings.
    Is Bethany Mr. Hastings and Mrs. D's daughter? YES. It makes perfect sense! It explains why Mrs. D was on the board of Radley.
    What's the deal with Jenna, Sydney and Mona? They are definitely conspiring, but not with A. They want Ali gone, but A wants Ali in Rosewood.
    Are Bethany, Ali, Jason, Spencer, and Mellisa ALL siblings? I'm still pondering this. Maybe. This would explain why they are all have some sort of psychological abnormality and an extensive ability to lie.
    Is Ezra on the A-team? I don't think he's on the A-team, I think he's onto Aria being Big A and still wants to investigate.
    Will he be arrested for Shana's murder? I think so! A is going to tell Aria to confess or he/she/it/they will lead the police to Ezra as a suspect. Ezra won't let her confess, which will lead to his arrest. mg:
    Is Caleb on the A-team? He definitely looked at Ali like he knew her AND he's extremely tech savvy and would be able to pull a lot of this off. But I think it's just the writers trying to write another story line and keep us theorizing. He FOR SURE not Big A, but he could be on the team.
    Is Emison legit, or what? I hope so! I've been waiting four years for this! I don't know if they'll become official, mostly because it would change the dynamic of the group so much. But it would be great to see, especially because they so obviously love each other so passionately.
Working...
X