X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello! New Here!

Hi

I guess you could say that I am a pagan reuniting with my past beliefs. When I was younger I followed a pagan path although I don't know what to call it, I focused mostly on magic without a connection to a specific deity. Honestly, my main reason for joining this forum is to ask one specific question. I have read many posts and threads here and hope to learn from your insight.

My question is, I feel a lot stronger when I am angry. I feel like I could channel any energy and achieve anything I want when I am truly furious. My goal is to save this energy for when I am not so emotional and actually put it to a positive use. Is this possible at all? Usually after I calm down my energy is depleted and I don't feel like doing much of anything, including magic.

Any advice is appreciated. I am relatively new to magic since I haven't practiced in almost 10 years, however I don't have a specific path that I strictly follow. I believe in karma, so I dont want all this negative anger out there in the universe unchained. Thanks in advance for any advice!
Working...
X