X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Näre
    replied
    Re: Confessions

I confess I still get bitter about a lot of things in my past.

Leave a comment:

• DragonsFriend
    replied

Once you find that something you do makes you feel guilty it is necessary to your health to change your behavior.
    I try not to do things that I will feel guilty for. I stopped watching TV (got rid of it completely), and I spend no more time on line than I feel is ok. I spend time in my shop, garden and volunteering for a local non-profit.
    I find I have more time for meditation and my writing. I am more in tune with my environment and a happier, more relaxed person.

Leave a comment:

• habbalah
    replied

I've spent most of the last week playing a stupid game online instead of getting useful stuff done. I feel terrible.

Leave a comment:

• Maria de Luna
    replied

About 3 weeks ago we went to the shelter and picked out the most beautiful, sweet, awesome black kitty. His name was Pudge. We did everything right, we brought Cthulhu to the shelter to meet him before adopting him we introduced the baby, we slowly introduced him into our home. But cthulhu kept getting worse to the point she would attack him on sight, she'd lose, but it didn't stop her. Se we took him back to the shelter. I'm so sad and I'm so sorry we had to take him back, he was the perfect kitty but Cthulhu was too stressed by his being here. I know taking him back was the right thing to do but I feel super guilty for doing it.

Leave a comment:

• Näre
    replied

^lol. So there's an actual drama about a discussion board? I'm impressed.

I tend to just turn forum people into archetypes. Then I'm always surprised when my careful predictions about someone's behaviour don't match the reality.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X