• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ThorsSon
    replied
    Re: Unpopular Opinions.

Originally posted by SeanRave View Post
    I think you forgot bacon, and bacon as well. Did I mention bacon?
    Bacon should definitely be on that list.
    You forgot sushi, pork chops, bacon, eggs, tuna steak, bacon, chilean sea-bass, salmon, bacon, sausage, bacon and bacon.

Leave a comment:

• Sean R. R.
    replied

Originally posted by Norse_Angel View Post
    I could not go without eating meat. I mean there's many reasons, but I'll give you three
    1. Steak
    2. Ribs
    3. Bacon
    Three solid reasons right there
    I think you forgot bacon, and bacon as well. Did I mention bacon?
    Bacon should definitely be on that list.

Leave a comment:

• Norse_Angel
    replied

I could not go without eating meat. I mean there's many reasons, but I'll give you three
    1. Steak
    2. Ribs
    3. Bacon
    Three solid reasons right there

Leave a comment:

• ThistleRain
    replied

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
    I love meat and will never (willingly) be a vegan. Because.. bacon. ^^
    I just kind of skimmed the discussion...but this right here.

Leave a comment:

• Medusa
    replied

I don't think poor people are vegan.

Leave a comment:

• DanieMarie
    replied

I have nothing against people who go vegan...I just can't stand it when they try to justify it by saying that vegans are better people, that everyone can do it, and that it's always better for the environment. Vegans are often great people, but that's not always the case. Not everyone can do it (I've given quite a few a list of my allergies and said "go...tell me how I can eat a varied diet for a week. None of them could give me an answer). It is often better for the environment, but you have to watch your choices. Getting food filled with palm oil shipped halfway across the world is probably not as environmental as local sustainable salmon or organic eggs from a small farm or a neighbour (or whatever is locally raised in your area).

Leave a comment:

• Willow
    replied

I love meat and will never (willingly) be a vegan. Because.. bacon. ^^

Leave a comment:

• DanieMarie
    replied

Hitler was a vegetarian (at least towards the end). True story. From the sounds of it, he barely even ate dairy or eggs. Also, the Nazis labelled soya beans "Nazi beans": http://www.telegraph.co.uk/history/w...rian-diet.html

People who claim that vegetarians or vegans can't be violent or murderous have absolutely no idea what they are talking about. Vegetarian sites always try to discredit it because he wasn't a strict vegetarian before the war started, but according to most sources, he did become a full vegetarian.

Charles Manson is also apparently a vegetarian.
    Last edited by DanieMarie; 28 Mar 2015, 06:55.

Leave a comment:

• Hawkfeathers
    replied

^^^ I read somewhere that Adam Lanza, the Sandy Hook school shooter in CT, was a vegan. Anything's possible.

Leave a comment:

• anunitu
    replied

Have not heard of that,but really the kids have a stake in things that effect them.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok,the whole State bills to protect religious freedom advance, alarming some.

So if you believe something,and have a religious reason for doing something,then regular law does not apply to you,think "Thou shall not allow a witch to live",or the popular "Man shell not lie with man" so if you are a devout Christian,you should be able to bypass modern law for religious law..Sharia anyone? An eye for an eye too?

Enough special consideration for religious belief to allow Bigotry and discrimination,because you believe it should be ok.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8...ming-some.html

If this is the rule of law for us,then kill someone if they spit on a bible,or disrespect an image of Jesus,or GOD..BUT,only the GOD of Abraham is covered...what if someone disrespects an image of Pan,or Satan? Slippery slope right there..

Leave a comment:

• DanieMarie
    replied

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
    I support Demeny Voting (and I think the self-voting age should be more like 15 or 16).
    Sounds like an interesting system.

Leave a comment:

• thalassa
    replied

I support Demeny Voting (and I think the self-voting age should be more like 15 or 16).

Leave a comment:

• anunitu
    replied

Even a vegen could do bad...food is fuel,not "soul fodder". Just because a person eats meat will not make them evil or crazy...If you want to eat grass,die and incarnate as a Cow...

Leave a comment:

• Sean R. R.
    replied

Vegan activists are opportunists that will find any possible circumstance and situaron to prove they're right and you're wrong for eating meat:

-Plane Crash here in France, one of the pilots crashed the plane purposely as a suicide: "people that eat meat are more prone to depression and psychological troubles"

- Terrorist attacks in Paris: "Vegans are peaceful people in tune with nature that would never hurt someone"

-School meals not being adapted to all religious impediments: "Vegan meals are valid for all religions"

This kind of turned into a rant. Lol.

Leave a comment:

• iris
    replied

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
    Haha...I think that's actually a German stereotype about Danes.
    Well, it's true so many people don't know how to function socially without alcohol... danes drink, a lot. I'm pretty sure we hold a world record for alcohol consumption.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X