X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corvus
    replied
    Re: Unpopular Opinions.

I think children should be forcibly vaccinated against lethal diseases regardless of their guardian's wishes. Antivax people risk the lives of every immune compromised person they come in contact with, and that of their own children. It's a public safety hazard and akin to manslaughter when people are harmed.

Leave a comment:

• Bjorn
    replied

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
    I dunno, it sounds kinda sacrelicious and kinky.
    If I thought gods were real, I would definitely let some of them touch me.

Leave a comment:

• Rick
    replied

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
    Hehehe... sacrelicious...

Leave a comment:

• habbalah
    replied

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    When people say they were touched by an Angel. Touched by a Demon. Touched by the hand of some god...I pretty much think sad things about them.

Leave a comment:

• Medusa
    replied

When people say they were touched by an Angel. Touched by a Demon. Touched by the hand of some god...I pretty much think sad things about them.

Leave a comment:

• DanieMarie
    replied

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
    Spending thousands of dollars on books you're decorating your entertainment system's shelves with based on their color alone, not the actual books, is an utter waste of time and money. Fill those shelves up with books you like!
    W.T.GIANT.F

I can't even imagine this. I love books, and I have collected a few of them. I arrange them in special ways, sometimes by colour, sometimes by size, sometimes by arbitrary categorizations that I make up as i go along. Still, for the life of me, I can't even imagine this. I read a lot of random crap, and a good chunk of it is stuff I pick up off of the street for free (so, swill). Still, I would never just show off stuff I didn't truly love and collect in that way. The coloured shelf is for the treasured books. I had a few fillers in there (street books) to make it work for a while, but now it's just the classics.
    I guess what I'm trying to say is, as someone who loves books and acquires a lot of them, I just don't understand how people can buy them just for show like that. It kind of creeps me out.

Leave a comment:

• Willow
    replied

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
    I had read a while back,where a woman got rid of her cat,because it clashed with her new decor....I Say,is that an off color cat in your living room??Tut Tut...
    Oh wow... that is something special.

Leave a comment:

• Amadi
    replied

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
    I had read a while back,where a woman got rid of her cat,because it clashed with her new decor....I Say,is that an off color cat in your living room??Tut Tut...
    She didn't have to get rid of it, I mean I'm sure cat paint is a thing..
    I googled it, got a load of 'Painting games, for Cats' etc., the world is a strange place.

-I think Nintendo is a better company than Microsoft and Sony (though they've done a couple'a dodgy things recently).
    -I don't enjoy watching TV at all, nothing I like is on, ever.
    -I thought the new Hobbit Trilogy was the biggest load of horsepoop I've ever paid to watch.
    -Fifa isn't hard to play.

Leave a comment:

• anunitu
    replied

Yes, apparently they do. o.0

Leave a comment:

• Willow
    replied

Originally posted by Torey View Post
    People actually do this???
    Yes, apparently they do. o.0

Leave a comment:

• kalynraye
    replied

If you play for the NBA and you miss a free throw you have to a pay a charity of your choice. As a professional athlete you should never ever miss a free throw because after all they are FREE! They are one of the fundamentals of basketball. Never should you ever miss one but if you do some charity deserves some of those multi-millions you make.

Leave a comment:

• Torey
    replied

Spending thousands of dollars on books you're decorating your entertainment system's shelves with based on their color alone, not the actual books, is an utter waste of time and money. Fill those shelves up with books you like!
    People actually do this???

Leave a comment:

• Willow
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Torey
    replied

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
    I have never changed a diaper, and I hope I never do. I'm an expert on parrot poop, however! LOL
    Me, too lol

I've seen my fair share of actual grossness - gore, vomit, whatever else you can possibly imagine. I've also changed poopy nappies - but babies and toddlers eating is still unbearable for me to watch. :facepalm:

Leave a comment:

• Hawkfeathers
    replied

I have never changed a diaper, and I hope I never do. I'm an expert on parrot poop, however! LOL

Leave a comment:

Working...
X