• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doc_Holliday
    replied
    Re: Unpopular Opinions.

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
    I really think this would be something only a parent would understand...Nothing is gross after you have changed a baby's diaper,and used wipes to get the gunk out.

I think it is a matter of considering what constitutes true GROSS......These are not the gross things you are looking for.. Oby won dubi(puff puff) oh the colors...

Also think about your parents,that handled the messy parts,and did NOT resort to tossing your tiny tushes in the nearest river...(Now that is true love)
    Lol I suppose thats fair enough, still gross to me though.

Leave a comment:

• anunitu
    replied

I really think this would be something only a parent would understand...Nothing is gross after you have changed a baby's diaper,and used wipes to get the gunk out.

I think it is a matter of considering what constitutes true GROSS......These are not the gross things you are looking for.. Oby won dubi(puff puff) oh the colors...

Also think about your parents,that handled the messy parts,and did NOT resort to tossing your tiny tushes in the nearest river...(Now that is true love)

Leave a comment:

• Doc_Holliday
    replied

Originally posted by Torey View Post
    I love kids, but I hate watching toddlers and babies eat. It just really grosses me out. :no:
    Agreed on that one actually. I also dislike how parents take the 'cute' pictures of their kids with food all over their mouth and with their mouths wide open chewing. It's not cute, it's really gross.

Leave a comment:

• Torey
    replied

I love kids, but I hate watching toddlers and babies eat. It just really grosses me out. :no:

Leave a comment:

• thalassa
    replied

I think cynicism is unhealthy.

Leave a comment:

• Denarius
    replied

Originally posted by MoonRaven View Post
    On the subject of sports my unpopular opinion is that I think sports fans should stop getting special treatment by society and be treated the same way all other fans are, which means ostracised and ridiculed or demonised by media constantly.
    ...Since when weren't they?

Leave a comment:

• MoonRaven
    replied

On the subject of sports my unpopular opinion is that I think sports fans should stop getting special treatment by society and be treated the same way all other fans are, which means ostracised and ridiculed or demonised by media constantly.

Leave a comment:

• Doc_Holliday
    replied

Originally posted by desertrat View Post
    I feel most sports should be band
    I'm assuming you mean banned, in which case, what? Thats completely anti freedom and sports are great for physical activity, why ban sports? They are so important in so many lives, they provide community, activity, goals, careers.

Leave a comment:

• desertrat
    replied

I feel most sports should be band and football both american and soccer football are treated to much like a religion.
    Also I feel the only way the earth is going to heal its self is for the sickness of human kind is wiped of the face of the planet.
    And today society is so broken that Its just a very short time proably in my life we will have killed evrything on this lovely living organism we call earth including are exsists.

Leave a comment:

• thalassa
    replied

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
    I like weird and lanky.
    I like weird and lanky too, but his eyebrows weird me out a bit too much.

Paul Bettany is hot. (and I'll raise that one Jeff Goldblum and a James Spader for good measure, even though he's not really lanky)

Leave a comment:

• habbalah
    replied

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
    I like weird and lanky.
    Hey, whatever flips your pancakes. I just don't see it.

Originally posted by Bjorn
    People who purposely don't get their kids vaccinated and cite a bunch of government conspiracy diatribes in addition to non sequitur arguments make me want to throttle their ugly, diseased children.
    I wanna throttle the parents. Not the kids' fault that their parents are morons.

Leave a comment:

• volcaniclastic
    replied

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
    I don't think Tom Hiddleson is that good-looking. He has a nice voice, but he's just kind of weird and lanky.
    I like weird and lanky.

Leave a comment:

• Luna
    replied

Leave a comment:

• B. de Corbin
    replied

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
    People who purposely don't get their kids vaccinated and cite a bunch of government conspiracy diatribes in addition to non sequitur arguments make me want to throttle their ugly, diseased children.
    We have a plague of Whooping Cough going through the schools right now. I was in talking to my doctor a couple days ago, and, yup, it's because people refuse to get their kids vaccinated (subject came up because I wanted to make sure I was still covered. I don't think I'd enjoy whooping).

Leave a comment:

• Bjorn
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X