Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jembru
    replied
    Re: Medusa's QDJ(year of the $1 pickle!)

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    What is your most productive sleep pose?
    Curled up. No particular preference as to which side. If it's night time so JP is here we spoon. Dolly often curls up in the nape my knees make. Otherwise she comes under the covers and sleeps in my arms (more so in the winter when it's cold). If we're both in bed, dolly prefers to cuddle up with me rather than JP for some reason. Maybe I'm warmer. He'll suffice when I'm at work though.

Also, what's a body pillow? I'm petit but definitely come under the curvy category. My hips are wide and boney so I think I might benefit.

Leave a comment:

• anunitu
    replied

I want one,I used to own a BODY pillow..they are GREAT!!

Leave a comment:

• Medusa
    replied

Oh yeah. I have a long body pillow. Best things for curvy gals.

Leave a comment:

• anunitu
    replied

Somewhere I read about right VS Left side sleepers. Has to do with the organs on Right or left.

Found this.

Quote.

"Some experts say to sleep on your left side, and there are sleep experts who ask you to try and avoid sleeping on your left side. Although it help with heartburn, lying on your left side causes your liver and lungs to become constricted. You can always sleep on your right side to allow your spine to relax in its natural curvatures. Do keep a pillow between your knees to relieve pressure on your knees and to prevent your hips from rotating."

Leave a comment:

• Medusa
    replied

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    What is your most productive sleep pose?
    Bless my madre. She wanted to make sure my head was round and didn't get flat on one side etc. So she rotated me very evenly. Not side to side. But more like clockwise or anti clockwise. I know this because every 20 minutes I find myself turning around like a rotisserie cheeken!

thanks mom.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X