• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things that make you smile

Same topic as before the crash.

What makes you smile?

what makes me smile: the fact that PF is back online
    Please, just call me Ghost

I want to be like the moon. A lonely observator of earth, watching the people live, love and die

Knowledge destroys enemies, too much knowledge makes enemies ~Ghost~

It doesn't matter how you practice your magick. As long as the thought behind it is clear, it will work

Re: Things that make you smile

hugs
    Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.
    Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

I expect for this to happen at my house in the semi-near future.

Comment

the baby biting the cat?
        and if you mean the baby congrats
        Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.
        Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Just the thought of Tomorrow makes me smile x
          "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
          - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

What makes me smile? At the moment, the fact that in one week I will be going on holidays for two weeks back to my home city for mine and boyfs joint 30th birthdays with all our families and our very best friends. I will get to see Mum and Dad. And my Bro. And my besties. And I cannot wait
            You can't take the sky from me.

Comment

I made bank in tips tonight at work! Between the 40 kid birthday party I shared with another server and some good drinkers..I came out a'ight!
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Having weird dreams that are key in treating my yuck make me smile.
                my etsy store
                My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                surrounded by plush, downy things,
                ill prepared, but willing,
                to descend."

Comment

Today is my baby's birthday! My little man is ONE YEAR OLD!

;D

Comment

Yay Rafe! Wow, a year already?

And atler? Yes, the baby. I already have the black cat, so I'm set.

Comment

[quote author=Rowanwood link=topic=80.msg747#msg747 date=1286717460]

[/quote]

Right?!

I can't believe it myself!

Comment

Congratz to the baby Raph

The fact that i have finally found something to do this afternoon XD
                        Please, just call me Ghost

I want to be like the moon. A lonely observator of earth, watching the people live, love and die

Knowledge destroys enemies, too much knowledge makes enemies ~Ghost~

It doesn't matter how you practice your magick. As long as the thought behind it is clear, it will work

Comment

[quote author=Raphaeline link=topic=80.msg749#msg749 date=1286717597]

[/quote]

Right?!

[/quote]

HAPPY BABY'S BDAY!!
                          “You have never answered but you did not need to. If I stand at the ocean I can hear you with your thousand voices. Sometimes you shout, hilarious laughter that taunts all questions. Other nights you are silent as death, a mirror in which the stars show themselves. Then I think you want to tell me something, but you never do. Of course I know I have written letters to no-one. But what if I find a trident tomorrow?" ~~Letters to Poseidon, Cees Nooteboom

“We still carry this primal relationship to the Earth within our consciousness, even if we have long forgotten it. It is a primal recognition of the wonder, beauty, and divine nature of the Earth. It is a felt reverence for all that exists. Once we bring this foundational quality into our consciousness, we will be able to respond to our present man-made crisis from a place of balance, in which our actions will be grounded in an attitude of respect for all of life. This is the nature of real sustainability.”
                          ~~Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee

"We are the offspring of history, and must establish our own paths in this most diverse and interesting of conceivable universes--one indifferent to our suffering, and therefore offering us maximal freedom to thrive, or to fail, in our own chosen way."
                          ~~Stephen Jay Gould, Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of History

"Humans are not rational creatures. Now, logic and rationality are very helpful tools, but there’s also a place for embracing our subjectivity and thinking symbolically. Sometimes what our so-called higher thinking can’t or won’t see, our older, more primitive intuition will." John Beckett

Pagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                          sigpic

Comment

[quote author=thalassa link=topic=80.msg780#msg780 date=1286723112]
                            [quote author=Raphaeline link=topic=80.msg749#msg749 date=1286717597]

[/quote]

Right?!

[/quote]

HAPPY BABY'S BDAY!!
                            [/quote]

Ditto!
                            my etsy store
                            My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                            surrounded by plush, downy things,
                            ill prepared, but willing,
                            to descend."

Comment

the house is mostly super clean...and I am on my way to take a bath!

AND THEN...ITS CHAT TIME!!!
                              “You have never answered but you did not need to. If I stand at the ocean I can hear you with your thousand voices. Sometimes you shout, hilarious laughter that taunts all questions. Other nights you are silent as death, a mirror in which the stars show themselves. Then I think you want to tell me something, but you never do. Of course I know I have written letters to no-one. But what if I find a trident tomorrow?" ~~Letters to Poseidon, Cees Nooteboom

“We still carry this primal relationship to the Earth within our consciousness, even if we have long forgotten it. It is a primal recognition of the wonder, beauty, and divine nature of the Earth. It is a felt reverence for all that exists. Once we bring this foundational quality into our consciousness, we will be able to respond to our present man-made crisis from a place of balance, in which our actions will be grounded in an attitude of respect for all of life. This is the nature of real sustainability.”
                              ~~Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee

"We are the offspring of history, and must establish our own paths in this most diverse and interesting of conceivable universes--one indifferent to our suffering, and therefore offering us maximal freedom to thrive, or to fail, in our own chosen way."
                              ~~Stephen Jay Gould, Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of History

"Humans are not rational creatures. Now, logic and rationality are very helpful tools, but there’s also a place for embracing our subjectivity and thinking symbolically. Sometimes what our so-called higher thinking can’t or won’t see, our older, more primitive intuition will." John Beckett

Pagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X