Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Graphic Design, Video Editing, Music Producing, Animation, etc, and Art in general

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Graphic Design, Video Editing, Music Producing, Animation, etc, and Art in general

I've taken 2 years of Graphic Design in Highschool so far and do it as a hobby and have also trained and became pretty good at video editing, got FL Studio 12 to produce music and am training with that, got Flash and am going into animation, got a guitar and am learning to play it, also training to get better at drawing as that's currently what I'm weak in,

what art do you make?

Re: Graphic Design, Video Editing, Music Producing, Animation, etc, and Art in genera

Sounds cool.

I've been an artist, professional and non-professional, for around 25 years. I do a little bit of everything (painting, drawing, sculpture). Just recently experimenting with digital art. I also compose music and play a few instruments.

Comment

Re: Graphic Design, Video Editing, Music Producing, Animation, etc, and Art in genera

I was going to go into Graphic Design (took it for two years at a voc-tech school while still in high school) but then the economy went to crap. Went into electronics & engineering instead which provided a stable job until things got better. Now I just do it for fun and stress relief. Drawing, mask making, painting.
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I tend to stick to a lot of mixed media ink work, but I'm also a fledgling painter, and a poet. I sculpt sometimes when I have access to the tools, and I sew and embroider.

Mostly art.

Comment

I am a photographer. I dabble in encaustic art and sketching when time allows, I'd love to play more with actual painting but it's not something I can do at the moment.
          ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Working...
          X