Hi!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi!!

Hi, everybody! I'm Maria and I'm a 20 year old Midwesterner who's only recently started practicing witchcraft. In terms of religion, I'm mostly agnostic, but I was raised Catholic. As time has gone on and I've been able to explore and experiment more with religion, I've found myself really connecting to witchcraft and ideas associated with paganism. I really hope to learn more and, hopefully, find some peace with where I stand.

Everyone here seems really lovely and I thought that there's really no better way to learn than from people who have practiced for years now. I'm glad to see that there's a few other newbies on here, so I'm not the only one. Looking forward to talking to you all and learning more!! <3

Re: Hi!!

Hi! Welcome aboard.

I too feel a deep affinity for witchcraft, albeit a bit unconventionally, but an affinity nonetheless; I'm non-denominational; formerly Wiccan, and thus I'm strongly influenced by Wiccan beliefs.
    Last edited by Sollomyn; 24 Mar 2019, 13:06.

Comment

Welcome to PF.
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Welcome to Pagan Forum.

Comment

Welcome to PF! It's a great place to learn!
          ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Welcoe to Pagan Forum!

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Working...
              X