Energy Drain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Energy Drain

So I've had to do a lot of Divination work with the past week and half, I have felt extremely drained and the past two or three days just sleeping and still being tired afterward. Does anyone else experience this and how do you lessen the strain on your energy reserves? Aside from the option of not doing a lot of Divination work.

Divination Methods I usually use are Runes. I have just found a nice Tarot deck that suits me, but have only used it once, though I am looking forward to getting to know it better through use and practice.

My main concern is not draining myself of energy. Spiritual or otherwise.

Help and suggestions are much appreciated.

Re: Energy Drain

That's happened to me a few times, not just with divination but with spell casting too. I tend to just relax a bit afterwards, maybe take a nap or get a snack and play Pokemon or something simple. I think the only way to prevent it is not overdoing it. I'd say unless it's somehow absolutely mandatory for you to do multiple readings to the point of that kind of drain (ie if that's your job or something) just try to learn your limits and don't overdo it.

selume proferre

Comment

Re: Energy Drain

Sounds strange I know but in the early days I used to avoid doing much divination on cloudy or stormy days. Otherwise, it's just a case of getting a balance. Experiment with cutting down little by little and see what works best for you.
      www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Working...
      X