X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes women make me want to be a man

This dumb dumb

This woman wants to be a real Barbie Doll. No, not just look like one. But be one. She wants to be brainless. So she's taking an on-line hypnotherapy class to learn to be brainless.

One. How can you 'learn' to become brainless?
    Two. This ain't no girl here. I hate to tell her, but grandma is old. It's sad when some young bimbo wants to be a young bimbo and doesn't know any better. It's really pathetic when bimbos grow into old bimbos.

I realize she probably was f'd over as a child. But I don't give an f. She's a dumb dumb.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Re: Sometimes women make me want to be a man

I'm pretty sure she's got a mental problem. A WHOLE bushel.

Comment

Those breasts. Holy.

Mostly art.

Comment

If she's using hypnotherapy to become brainless, I think she was successful before she even started.

Of course, since there are me who use steroids to build muscle and shrink their pee-pee, some men aren't much better.
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I.... I feel myself losing brain cells attempting to watch this.....
          Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
          Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
          sigpic

Comment

Whenever I see stories like this it makes me wonder the process that become these sorts of impulses. The human brain is just.. boggling sometimes. Oh well, flaws are what make us human.

Comment

I wonder why medical professionals treat individuals such as this without any requirement for psychiatric clearance. I believe that there should be limitations.

Comment

Originally posted by Torey View Post
                I wonder why medical professionals treat individuals such as this without any requirement for psychiatric clearance. I believe that there should be limitations.

Because it's a matter of personal choice, it is a voluntary medical procedure offered on a "by demand" basis, and it pays their bills.

Are you REALLY in favor of offering voluntary medical procedures ONLY if people can demonstrate a need, or is it that you have some particular agenda in the case of cosmetic surgery?
                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Let's be real. Some of those plastic surgery doctors are amoral greedy monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                    Because it's a matter of personal choice, it is a voluntary medical procedure offered on a "by demand" basis, and it pays their bills.

Are you REALLY in favor of offering voluntary medical procedures ONLY if people can demonstrate a need, or is it that you have some particular agenda in the case of cosmetic surgery?

I am fully supportive of cosmetic surgery and the right to choose to modify one's body in any way one chooses, but I am not supportive of medical professionals applying rules and regulations towards one demographic of individuals seeking a "voluntary medical procedure" and another.

Case in point - transsexual and gender diverse individuals. I know many and count them as my friends. None of them lead anything but wholly normal lives. If I wanted to change my gender to become a woman, I would be required to go to great extremes to "prove" that I had an identifiable need for surgery. Multiple psychiatric evaluations, year-long extensive psychotherapy sessions, etc. to gain "clearance" before a surgeon would operate on me. Most transsexual individuals are normal people looking to align their physical body with their mental perception of themselves in order to function normally in society in a way that is conducive to their mental well-being. They are required to go through more hurdles and gatekeeping by medical professionals than any others seeking "voluntary medical procedures".

An illustration. Socially capable, highly-educated innately sexed male has suppressed a need to transition to female and gains the courage to finally do so. Only desire is to function within society normally with a body congruent with her brain gender. Cosmetic surgeon refuses to operate without psychiatric clearance. Required to "live as a woman" for one year without benefit of hormonal treatment, another year of psychotherapy, independent evaluation by two separate psychiatrists before being given a clearance letter to seek hormonal treatment and surgery.

An illustration. Socially capable, highly-educated innately sexed male desires to have breast implants because he enjoys the sexual gratification of being a male with breasts. No psychiatric evaluation necessary. Cosmetic surgeon completes surgery.

An illustration. Socially capable, highly-educated innately sexed male desires to have his body resemble that of a tiger. Seeks surgical facial implants, "whisker implants", facial tattooing, etc. No psychiatric evaluation necessary. Cosmetic surgeon completes procedures.

I see something wrong with this picture.

So while I don't oppose "voluntary medical procedures" requiring clearance in all cases of desired body modification, I do oppose gatekeeping with gender-diverse people.

Comment

Ah. So what you meant was that any person should be allowed to have any voluntary medical procedure for any reason (or no reason at all), rather than what you you had actually written -

I believe that there should be limitations.
                      Thank you for clearing up my confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                        Let's be real. Some of those plastic surgery doctors are amoral greedy monsters.

...just google "butt implants gone wrong"
                        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin
                          Ah. So what you meant was that any person should be allowed to have any voluntary medical procedure for any reason (or no reason at all), rather than what you you had actually written -

Originally posted by Torey

I believe that there should be limitations.

Thank you for clearing up my confusion.
                          In the current state of the issue, there is no likelihood that the legal requirements for gender diverse individuals seeking medical treatment will be changed. Hence, if there are limitations in accessing treatment for them - why should there not be limitations for all? The ultimate liberty would be for anyone to have access to whatever treatments they desired - but if there are presently limitations for this one demographic, then there should be limitations for others.

Perhaps I should add, to avoid further confusion:

Limitations = "psychiatric clearance"
                          Last edited by Torey; 21 Feb 2014, 20:31. Reason: Added quotation, additional information

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                            ...just google "butt implants gone wrong"
                            Been there. Done that. o_X

Comment

Limitations = "psychiatric clearance"
                              I'm actually okay with requiring a psych clearance for anyone seeking to radically alter themselves surgically, whether it be the cat dude or someone seeking a sex change. Not because I think that there is something crazy about gender reassignment (cat dude is something else, IMO), but because it is a huge financial, physical, mental and emotional commitment, that caries a very high cost financially, physically, mentally, emotionally, and socially. I think that anyone seeking to undergo such a lengthy and invasive procedure should have adequate preparation for the process and any difficulties that arise or may arise. Frack, stuff goes wrong in surgery all the time!
                              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X