This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha Eatin'?

I'm drinking ice water. I freaking love ice cold water.

EDIT: ....and ice cream. Ice cream wins this round.
    Last edited by RainbowDemonic; 24 May 2012, 18:21.

Comment

Roasted chicken and baked garlic potatoes.

My honey cooked for me <3
      sigpic

Comment

Proper German rye bread! JP and I decided to walk the 6 mile round trip to Lidl today, so I could stock up on items I can't find in usual supermarkets. This bread is so yummy, but costs the best part of £4 in most stores. Lidl sell the same quantity but better quality, for little over £1. Definitely worth the tired feet!
        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Gluten-free puppy chow!
          my etsy store
          My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
          surrounded by plush, downy things,
          ill prepared, but willing,
          to descend."

Comment

chicken caesar salad
            sigpic

Comment

I was naughty and had a chicken and cheese burger from McDonalds... For dinner I'm going to have either teryaki chicken or nasi goereng.

~Dressagegirl.19.Female.Student.Pagan~

Comment

I'm eating Cream of Wheat with cherries. I just got a box of it today. I didn't know that the stuff was still around. I loved it as a kid and it still tastes pretty good.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Tazo unsweetened iced green tea. I love green tea. And the last edible item I had was something called a "peanut butter delight bar" which lives up to its name.

selume proferre

Comment

Half a cantaloupe melon, filled with pomegranate seeds, red grapes and blueberries. Antioxidant feast!
                      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Delicious!

selume proferre

Comment

Steak, rare and sunny side eggs with a nice glass of brandy, per my request.

Best part it was all ready for me as soon as I came home, fucking brilliant.

Comment

A whole mango, except for the seed. Quite a different experience with the skin, texture and flavour wise.
                            Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Veggy beef soupee, sourdough bread and a mix of blackberries and raspberries.
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

A Hemp protein, Chocolate and coconut milk protein shake!

Comment

Working...
                                X