Originally posted by thalassa View Post
    Pizza!!!!!!
    Yummy! What flavour?

Comment

Re: Whatcha Eatin'?

Originally posted by Eofor View Post
      Yummy! What flavour?
      Chicken, spinach, and tomato with alfredo sauce

(I will SO regret it later...I'm now lactose intolerant)
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
        Chicken, spinach, and tomato with alfredo sauce

(I will SO regret it later...I'm now lactose intolerant)
        Oh gods, why would you... Wait, I think I would do the same regardless of the consequences.

Comment

I'm sure this will surprise precisely nobody...

PIZZA
          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I am kinda a purist when it comes to pizza,I go for the meat combo...5 kinds of meat Pepperoni,ham,ground beef,salami,sausage. I know that is a LOT of meat,but I only get that very occasionally .
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

As a boy raised in a city with big Italian influence due to immigration, I used to eat A LOT of pizza. Now I'm trying to stop eating it so frequently.

Comment

Originally posted by Eofor View Post
                Oh gods, why would you... Wait, I think I would do the same regardless of the consequences.
                Lol...yeah, we only order pizza about once a month or less
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

In my opinion there are very few places that actually serve good pizza. When I am in the mood for pizza I usually make it myself. I use a bread dough (sourdough) crust, a well seasoned tomato base, three layers of different cheeses and then the toppings of choice at the time. The last pizza I made I used a layer of Parmesan cheese over the tomato base, a layer of spicy country sausage (hot), a layer of Mozzarella, a layer of ground beef, a layer of cheddar, and a layer of pepperoni. All the meats are pre-cooked and drained of fat before being placed on the pizza. When mixing the sourdough I add a table spoon of coarse black pepper to it and after it has risen once I kneed in crushed garlic and roll it out to about 1/4 inch. Place it in the pan (cookie sheet), brush it with olive oil, and let it rise again. then I put the sauce on and the toppings. In a standard cookie sheet the finished pizza weighs about four pounds. The crust is crisp on the outside and soft in the middle and has a great bite. We usually have left overs from a single pan even with three of us eating.
                  If you want a crispy crust you can bake the crust for 5 to 7 minutes before adding the sauce and toppings but I prefer the taste of the bread.
                  The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                  I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Had Paprika Chicken, cheesy cauliflower, and cheesy oven potatoes. Mmm!
                    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

That cheese is an addictive little snack...I admit,I am hooked on it.(I did read somewhere it really is addictive,go figure)

Using the Yale Food Addiction Scale, designed to measure a person's dependence on, scientists found that cheese is particularly potent because it contains casein. The substance, which is present in all dairy products, can trigger the brain's opioid receptors which are linked to addiction.Dec 18, 2015
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Its nearly Lent, so time for Paczki! 8D
                        hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Just made bee sting cake to take to my Imbolc ritual tomorrow. One for home, one for the potluck. It needs to hurry and cool so I can eat it.

- - - Updated - - -

bee cake.jpg

Just waiting to cool and then I'll split them and add a layer of whip cream.
                          "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Eating a pack of Belvita bites. I have a mass on the top of my mouth that is right behind my teeth. With some orajel I can eat some solid food, but the dentists are wanting me on soft foods until the mass goes away. Hopefully, it will be soon.
                            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by Malflick View Post
                              Its nearly Lent, so time for Paczki! 8D
                              Hell yeah! I didn't get any this year, but it always excites me to see them sold everywhere.
                              Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Not yet, but tomorrow I'm doing a vegan lunch! Hummus with melba wheat toast and raw red bell peppers and cucumber slices. I'm trying to use my work lunch as a healthier experimental option.
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X