X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha Eatin'?

fish fingers and mash tatties
    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Homemade turkey soup
      No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

CORNPOPS.

Mostly art.

Comment

Tuna salad with mexican mayo
          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Morrisons Value Dark Chocolate
            "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
            - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

oysters on garlic toast
              What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

Today is my wife's family progressive dinner. We started at the first house at 9A.M. for waffles and sweet breads. I just stopped home to let the dogs out after the second house. There we had shrimp,sausage,crackers,cheese,chips,dips and drinks. Still have five more homes to go. Each one has a different part of the meal to prepare and serve.
                We should be done around 1A.M. tomorrow. They have been doing this since the nineteen thirty's.
                Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

coke zero?
                  sigpic

Comment

Nuttin.

S'too late to be snackin' right now. Tho, if it weren't, I'd be having chili.
                    No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

[quote author=Monk link=topic=17.msg21716#msg21716 date=1292097217]
                      Today is my wife's family progressive dinner. We started at the first house at 9A.M. for waffles and sweet breads. I just stopped home to let the dogs out after the second house. There we had shrimp,sausage,crackers,cheese,chips,dips and drinks. Still have five more homes to go. Each one has a different part of the meal to prepare and serve.
                      We should be done around 1A.M. tomorrow. They have been doing this since the nineteen thirty's.
                      [/quote]

I LOVE this. We did it for a couple of years on new years eve. Appetizers at one house, dinner at another, desert and drinks at the last. It is so much fun.

right now I'm sipppin sum egg nogg wit rumm :P
                      What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

Boston Pizza. WAY TOO MUCH OF IT.

Mostly art.

Comment

fiber one bar
                          sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Monk link=topic=17.msg21716#msg21716 date=1292097217]
                            [/quote]
                            This sounds like so much fun! I have never heard of such a thing! Thanks for a great idea!

Comment

Cornish hen, roasted the biggest carrot EVER (for serious, the size of my forearm), sweet potato mash, stuffing, gravy, and homemade cranberry-wine sauce. OH - and mulled wine!

I was responsible for the carrot and all the wine products, but Steve cooked the rest of it. Yay for people cooking for me!

Mostly art.

Comment

Well, today was my husband's birthday so I hunkered down in the kitchen and whipped up some amazing dry rub and bbq Applewood babyback ribs. Along with some sides that were thrown together like baked beans and Velveeta shells and cheese. lol. It was delish. Took all day to cook and five minutes to demolish.
                                I see LOVE where others see only WEEDS

Comment

Working...
                                X