Foggy brain lifted to figure out what I really wanted to spit out. :/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foggy brain lifted to figure out what I really wanted to spit out. :/

I finally figured out what words I couldn't find in my earlier post. :/ So... now I make sense, I swear.

I've been having this dream vision ( that's what I call them ) about his blonde/dirty blonde guy named Cal. But that's all the description I have.

I'm trying to find out if said person is real. But every time I try to find out, be it any of my four decks of Tarot, my runes, pendulum, etc, I get really crazy fuzzy totally non-relevant answers.

If ANYONE, has any clue or idea what to do, what to advise I'd appreciate it. It's kinda driving me bonkers.

I should also state I've had exactly three of these dreams of this person, and that the last one occurred within the week.

Re: Foggy brain lifted to figure out what I really wanted to spit out. :/

I should probably also mention that it's very rare for tarot, runes, etc to work for me when I'm doing for me. I can do for everyone else like no ones business, but when it comes to doing readings and things for myself, it... rarely works. In fact I've only be able to do two readings for myself out of the years I've been Pagan. :/

Comment

Re: Foggy brain lifted to figure out what I really wanted to spit out. :/

You might consider he is your masculine self and trying to push something forward. So trying to determine if he is real gets complex for he is real within the limits of your own identity. It is also quite possible he is a manifestation of your own love for self and can just as easily manifest as something cold and hurtful if you find your own self image to be lacking.

Not saying that is the only possibly but something to consider. Especially if your meeting him in dream-time and dream journey.
      I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Working...
      X