This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings

Hello, I am a new & slow convert to Gallo-Roman Paganism. Being a solitary practitioner, I am picking up the ways a bit at a time. For many years I have flirted with the idea of Paganism, usually in the form of the Norse Religion. Over the past few years in my genealogy research I have discovered my family was from France, my DNA being of a small, or rare type identified with Celts or Gauls. Since my ancestors mean so much to me I have felt a pull away from the Norse to the Gallo-Roman. The more I read about it, the more interested I am. I am starting myself on a journey of enlightenment & enrichment that I feel excited about. I've searched for Pagan boards & this one seemed to have the most information. We are a small group. I hope I can learn from you....Many Thanks...Borgia

Re: Greetings

Welcome to PF!
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Greetings and welcome to the forum.
      "By yarrow and rue, and my redcap too."

Comment

Cesare or Lucretia?

Welcome to PF!
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Does that mean you had a DNA test done?

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Being male I guess I'm a Cesare. Actually Borgia is just a name I've used over the years on the net. It has nothing to do with the infamous Borgia family. It comes from an American mobster with that surname that I read about years ago, just thought it was an interesting name...

- - - Updated - - -

Ljubezen, yes, I've been dna tested more than once. Its been a great genealogical tool in my research, as my family is a relatively small one that has been in America since at least the early 1700'. The country of origin had long been forgotten, or covered up, and the name most likely shortened. its a long story....

Comment

Working...
              X