Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: cat acting strangely....

Originally posted by BlueRose View Post
    Animals can do this with strange smells, sounds, people, etc. (Spirit/thing or not)

Something or someone could have been there as well, or they caught a wiff of something. Anger or uneasiness doesn't mean that it would be a bad thing either but something along the lines of "STRANGE THING WHAT IS THAT". Cat's also have really weird sight, they see things differently than we do. Like object distance and colors. That's why they'll stare at something or someone a while. Judging distance and identity.
    My cat takes a minute to make sure his water is in the bowel, tests it with his paws, then drinks. Or if someone tries to pet him and he sees them he's like, "WOAH IS THAT A HA- yeah it's a hand. Ok pet me human."

Supernatural or not (probably not), your pet couldn't quite make out what it was seeing and smelling so it's reaction was, "AHHHHH".
    Maybe it liked your hair and was saying, "YOU LOOK SO METAL, FRIEND! YELL WITH ME!" ;P
    I hope I'm making sense >///<
    yeah, that makes sense. and he hasn't done it again since. I'm thinking it was probably the shampoo smell. the hairdresser uses a different kind than I normally use, so I always kind of smell different on haircut days. and this time, my haircut is different than it usually is (I got it a lot shorter than I've done before.) so it could be a visual thing too.

"WHO ARE YOU, IS THAT- is that you, but... YOU SMELL DIFFERENT" type thing

Comment

Working...
    X