This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey there!

Hi! (for personal reasons, I'm using an alternate alias here than I usually use. Still, just feel free to call me Kasai c: )

I'm currently searching for a religion to call, well... Home? cx my family's kind of catholic, the the exception of my dad being a former self claimed "devil worshipper" but is now still just goth. I decided to sign up here because honestly, I'm finally completely accepting that just none of the religions I've learnt about from my mom(catholicism, other denominations of christianity, athiesm, judiasm, buddhism, etc. basically all the religions she's accepting of, unfortunately...) just really don't fit me... I'm definately polythiestic in acctual belief, and I certainly don't believe in the "devil" or really much of that, and magick certainly attracts me, but that's about as far as I've gotten cx so, I've decided to join, hang around for a bit, and hopefully find the right path for me.

A bit about me;
    I'm in my teen years, an animal lover(with a whole family full of kitties and I just got a puppy<3), a girl; my interests include... Cats, anime, manga, Vocaloid(did I mention, I'm kind of a complete weaboo ;P interesting enough, before all that even, I've always felt a strong connection to japan ever since I was really little. I'm probably the one person who was so in love with Japan even in my early days when I detested all the media I love so much now! Lol), annnd girls (I'm kinda really gay too) >u<

So, hi! Nice to meet you c:
    Last edited by Kasai; 05 Jun 2015, 20:33.

Re: Hey there!

You'll do well here. Welcome to the forum
    "In the shade now tall forms are advancing,
    And their wan hands like snowflakes in the moonlight are gleaming;
    They beckon, they whisper, 'Oh! strong armed in valor,
    The pale guests await thee - mead foams in Valhalla.'"
    - Finn's Saga

http://hoodednorseman.tumblr.com/

Comment

Pagan forum e youkoso! (^_^)/

Not quite a weeaboo; they wouldn't let me in the club because I'm not into anime, but I like all the kittens, rainbows and fashion of weeaboo culture! I'm a fellow Japanophile though, so I'm sure we'll get on.
      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

More cat lovers you'll fit right in. Welcome Kasai
        You remind me of the babe
        What babe?
        The babe with the power
        What power?
        The Power of voodoo
        Who do?
        You do!
        Do what?
        Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

OOoohhhh! Another cat lover! Yaaay! Welcome to our forum!!!
          Like Norse_Angel said, you'll do very well here. Enjoy.
          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I also come from a Catholic family but don't quite feel at home with the Catholic faith or maybe even Christianity in general. I'm also new here, so welcome, and hopefully we can both come away from here satisfied (but maybe not come away as in leave for good, right?)

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Always good to have another anime fan on board. Welcome to the forums! Wish you luck on finding a path that works for you.

Comment

As a Japanophile you might find Shinto interesting-polytheistic, very land based tradition (Kami, etc).

Comment

Working...
                  X