Contacts with Freya?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contacts with Freya?

While I'm not one to jump to conclusions and to take anything that seems a little uncommon as a sign, I've come to the conclusion that for some reason or another Freya has been making an attempt to get my attention.

It started about a week ago, when I had begun to notice a hawk sitting upon a lamp post as I drove home from work each day. Now, that's not really all that unusual, so I didn't take all that much notice, though it was a little odd for me to spot them. Usually on my way home, I drive in this zone, intent only on getting to my destination and pay little attention to the things not related to the drive itself. Then, a few days ago, I've felt a little bit more "ramped up", so to speak, and have been having increasingly vivid and sexual dreams. Again, I didn't think much of it, as I'm starting to get ready to visit my wife, who I haven't seen since December. But then today, while sitting outside on break at work, there was a QUITE large hawk perched in a tree right above where I was. It called out until I took notice, and again when I turned my attention away from it, then one last time as it took off and flew away.

I started to put two and two together, and remembered that one of the animals associated with Freya is the hawk, as it was a form of hers she could take due to her feathered cloak, and that part of her portfolio is that of sex. Now, I've never really dealt with any goddesses in the past, mainly sending offerings/prayers and having lucid dreams about Odin and Loki. So I'm curious as to your experiences with her, and am looking for any insights as to what to expect.

Re: Contacts with Freya?

A couple years ago, I was diagnosed as infertile. Not sterile, but infertile. My chances of ever having a child were quite slim. Well, 9 months ago, I walked outside our house to find a Red-Tailed Hawk feather sitting just below the steps. Over the next couple days, I started having dreams about Freya herself, as she handed me a child. Well, the next morning, I went outside again to see the Hawk who had left its feather on our doorstep, starring down at me from a top a tree. It didn't move, it just starred, and cried at a couple times before eventually, after a good hour, flew away. That night I found out I was going to be a father.
    Freya works in mysterious ways. This could mean many things. She could be trying to warn you of potential positive or negative things in your relationship. This could single new life like it did in the case for me, or, something burdening your marriage. Why haven't you seen your wife in so long?
    "In the shade now tall forms are advancing,
    And their wan hands like snowflakes in the moonlight are gleaming;
    They beckon, they whisper, 'Oh! strong armed in valor,
    The pale guests await thee - mead foams in Valhalla.'"
    - Finn's Saga

http://hoodednorseman.tumblr.com/

Comment

Right now, my wife lives in Canada while I am in the States as we wait for the government to get on the ball to make some progress on her Visa so that she can come and live here. It's been almost two years now, and it has been a comedy of errors from the start. "Thank you for submitting your paperwork and paying the initial fee. Unfortunately, you did not fill out Form X. Please do so and get it to us as quickly as possible." From there it went to them informing me that the address they had on file, the very same one the sent me paperwork at, was incorrect. But I have hopes that something will be moving along soon.

Comment

So it's been about a week now, and still every day there's that hawk sitting there looking down at me as I drive on by. As of yet I've still been unable to have any more contact other than the odd dream or those constant hawk sightings.

Comment

Working...
        X