Fast track for atheists at airport?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fast track for atheists at airport?

Before anybody gets too excited, I'm pretty sure this is somewhat tongue-in-cheek:

Is it Time for Fast Track Atheist Security Checks at Airports?

I couldn't help but wonder if I really had to wait in hour-plus lines since no atheist--so far as I could discover--has ever been accused of bombing or highjacking a plane. Atheists aren't attracted to terrorism since they're too level-headed to believe they know all the answers to the universe. They don't need to defend or promote strict ideologies, especially archaic ones.
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: Fast track for atheists at airport?

I love it!
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Yes. But we are full of sin and little bottles of over the limit of accepted liquids of shampoo!
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Sith too we don't hijack planes we just destroy entire planets and corrupt people to the darkside..........

Comment

If only if only if only... unfortunately we are still capable of great acts of destruction and violence.. cos.. well.. no ones perfect

Comment

Please implement this. You have no idea how many times I've been pulled aside for public frisking at the damn airport (and that's not tongue-in-cheek, though it very nearly felt that way).
            No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Working...
            X