Thread: Someone Called Me An Aqua?

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

Re: Someone Called Me An Aqua?

All that comes to mind for me is the saying,"She is a tall drink of water"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...drink+of+water

- - - Updated - - -

But what do I know,I am older than dirt.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

http://www.paganforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=186&dateline=1330020104

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

Oct 2006
    Phrase
    I am a leaf on the wind...

I'm interested in what he says that means. If he answers you, would you mind sharing? I've never heard of Aqua people before. Is it like a type of Indigo child, maybe? Or another term for muse?

Piqued my interest.

I feel like you might want to double up on any energetic shielding you do. "Envy" and pain are definitely feelings you don't want to take into yourself, especially if they're coming from another person.

Lastly, I'm actually genuinely curious about this as well... Is there such a thing as Low Priest? Medium Priest? Priest? Because I hear about people being High Priests or Priestesses but never anything in between.
    “Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    solitary pagan witch with a strong interest in Anglo Saxons
    Phrase
    Phantom Turnips never die. They just get stewed occasionally....

Quote Originally Posted by Juniper View Post
    Lastly, I'm actually genuinely curious about this as well... Is there such a thing as Low Priest? Medium Priest? Priest? Because I hear about people being High Priests or Priestesses but never anything in between.
    Oh I'm glad I'm not the only one to wonder about that. I called someone an Ersatz Priest once and he was incredibly flattered
    www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Oct 2005
    Religion
    relational theophysis and bioregional witchery
    Phrase
    *a little bad taste is like a nice dash of paprika*

Quote Originally Posted by Juniper View Post
    I
    Usually it is used to represent (if someone is in a degreed tradition) that they are Third Degree (out of 3), or that they are the head of the group in which everyone one that is initiates is considered a priest/priestess. Mostly, its a Wiccan thing, though maybe some other traditions use it. You can't really be a Pagan HP though, because the only place your position like that is "good" is in your own tradition or group, and there is no single Pagan tradition, if you get where I'm goign with this.

Often people will call themselves an HP or HPS without being of....or will call themselves one as if it means anything outside their group. Its sort of like being a teacher or a nurse or lawyer---in your state you are credentialed, but that doesn't mean you can go to another stste and start working if they don't recognize your licensure licensure. Or like being a Catholic ddiocesan priest vs a Methodist pastor vs a self-proclaimed livingroom "church" minister minister--the first two have degrees in theology and training in counselling...the third may have these things, but usually not. If the first two go to other congregations in their tradition, they can do their thing there, but if they go to each others churches they'd be respected bunt not allowed to give communion. The thrif thrid guy though only has a position that means something in his own church.
    “You have never answered but you did not need to. If I stand at the ocean I can hear you with your thousand voices. Sometimes you shout, hilarious laughter that taunts all questions. Other nights you are silent as death, a mirror in which the stars show themselves. Then I think you want to tell me something, but you never do. Of course I know I have written letters to no-one. But what if I find a trident tomorrow?" ~~Letters to Poseidon, Cees Nooteboom

“We still carry this primal relationship to the Earth within our consciousness, even if we have long forgotten it. It is a primal recognition of the wonder, beauty, and divine nature of the Earth. It is a felt reverence for all that exists. Once we bring this foundational quality into our consciousness, we will be able to respond to our present man-made crisis from a place of balance, in which our actions will be grounded in an attitude of respect for all of life. This is the nature of real sustainability.”
    ~~Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee

"We are the offspring of history, and must establish our own paths in this most diverse and interesting of conceivable universes--one indifferent to our suffering, and therefore offering us maximal freedom to thrive, or to fail, in our own chosen way."
    ~~Stephen Jay Gould, Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of History

"Humans are not rational creatures. Now, logic and rationality are very helpful tools, but there’s also a place for embracing our subjectivity and thinking symbolically. Sometimes what our so-called higher thinking can’t or won’t see, our older, more primitive intuition will." John Beckett

Pagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible